Topic Sponsor
Vendor Showcase Forum for Vendors to display their products and specials

Blacked Out Head Lamp & Tail Lamp Combo Special

Old 03-11-2012, 08:11 PM
F150 Vendor

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts
Default Blacked Out, Harley Davidson Style Head Lamp & Tail Lamp Combo Special

After the request of some members we have put together a package deal on 09-12 Blacked Out Lamp assemblies.

Most likely the best price anywhere on the net for 344.95 http://www.fordsupercenter.com/produ...oducts_id/1093

For exact shipping costs add the item to your cart and use our shipping calculator

Some estimates of shipping costs are :
NY 25.16
TX 62.69
CA 70.25

Thanks For Looking and as always I'm here to assist no matter how big or small the part may be.

-Benny
Attached Images  

Last edited by LevittownFordParts; 03-16-2012 at 11:06 AM.
Old 03-11-2012, 08:46 PM
B-52 Chief

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great price for those interested...
The following users liked this post:
LevittownFordParts (06-22-2012)
Old 03-11-2012, 09:36 PM
Elitism™

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

are these OEM ones? I'm very interested.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:16 PM
F150 Vendor

Originally Posted by Mass_Media
are these OEM ones? I'm very interested.
Yup we only sell Genuine Ford Parts and Accessories

All parts are covered by a 12 month warranty as well

Thank you , Benny
Old 03-13-2012, 09:29 PM
EcoBoost Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Thats great pricing for sure.

One question, I have read where other buyers had some problems with shipping damages, thus that other Vendor on this forum made the necessary shipping changes to ensure that each item is well packaged, ships individually and arrives undamaged. What have you done for the extra protection required when shipping these items?

I have also reviewed your website and you have the best prices I can find on many other items. (even lower on some than I have ever seen)

If you have the service to back it, then I may just give you a try very, very soon.
The following users liked this post:
LevittownFordParts (06-22-2012)
Old 03-14-2012, 10:10 AM
F150 Vendor

Originally Posted by 1moretoy4me
Thats great pricing for sure.

One question, I have read where other buyers had some problems with shipping damages, thus that other Vendor on this forum made the necessary shipping changes to ensure that each item is well packaged, ships individually and arrives undamaged. What have you done for the extra protection required when shipping these items?

I have also reviewed your website and you have the best prices I can find on many other items. (even lower on some than I have ever seen)

If you have the service to back it, then I may just give you a try very, very soon.
Great question,

80% of the items we ship need to be re-packaged as they are not designed to be shipped via a courier like UPS. Our shippers determine what is needed before the package ships.

Also every item we ship is insured so if any part arrives damaged,missing hardware or partial order we simply send out a replacement and file a claim later. We run many other manufacturer websites and are not new to the online parts business.

Please let me know if you have any further questions
Thanks, Benny
Old 03-16-2012, 10:26 AM
EcoBoost Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks Benny. Sounds like you guys have that under control.

I will be placing my order for these shortly and give you guys a try. You ought to change / add to the subject line that these are Harley blacked out head & tails and you may get more traffic.
I need a couple other items that I want to order at the same time, so see below:

I'm retrofitting my 2011 Lariat with 2008 Harley wheels. Can you advise me on the following:

1.) Can you advise part # for the special locking lug set required for 2008 Harley Davidson Wheels and if one is even available? I know it requires special lugs to help hold on the special center caps, thus does FORD offer a locking lug set? If so, part #, price and availability please.

2.) I'm going to be using my old TPMS sensors from my current 2011 Lariat wheels, I see on line that the actual valve stem is replaceable maybe a separate replaceable component. If this is true, may I have the part #, price and availability for it please?

Again, I'm retrofitting, so my VIN will not help.
If you have everything in stock, then I know how to proceed (whether I can wait or buy locally) to finish my projects.

Thanks for your help.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:34 AM
F150 Vendor

Originally Posted by 1moretoy4me
Thanks Benny. Sounds like you guys have that under control.

I will be placing my order for these shortly and give you guys a try. You ought to change / add to the subject line that these are Harley blacked out head & tails and you may get more traffic.
I need a couple other items that I want to order at the same time, so see below:

I'm retrofitting my 2011 Lariat with 2008 Harley wheels. Can you advise me on the following:

1.) Can you advise part # for the special locking lug set required for 2008 Harley Davidson Wheels and if one is even available? I know it requires special lugs to help hold on the special center caps, thus does FORD offer a locking lug set? If so, part #, price and availability please.

2.) I'm going to be using my old TPMS sensors from my current 2011 Lariat wheels, I see on line that the actual valve stem is replaceable maybe a separate replaceable component. If this is true, may I have the part #, price and availability for it please?

Again, I'm retrofitting, so my VIN will not help.
If you have everything in stock, then I know how to proceed (whether I can wait or buy locally) to finish my projects.

Thanks for your help.
Hi ,

Thank you for the HD notes we will add them to our description so that they have better search results.

As per Ford the standard F150 for exposed locks will work , They can be found here http://www.fordsupercenter.com/produ...roducts_id/447
46.20 we are expecting a stock order within 1-2 days of these

The TPMS sensors and valves from both vehicles use different part numbers so It's difficult to say if they would be compatible. Here is the breakdown:
2011 SENSOR # 9L3Z1A189A 50.66
2011 VALVE # 9L3Z1700A 8.09
2008 SENSOR # 6F2Z1A189A 71.74
2008 VALVE # 8S4Z1700A 13.75

My guess would be the matching valve needs to be used with the matching sensor. Chances are either wheel will accept both. These items would need to be ordered.

Thank you , Benny
Old 03-20-2012, 02:43 PM
F150 Vendor

Just wanna thank all of those who have participated in this special so far

Thank you!

-Benny
Old 03-20-2012, 03:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any chance you will be doing just the Head lights?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Blacked Out Head Lamp & Tail Lamp Combo Special