Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Ford F150 Forums > Vendor Showcase
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?


Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-26-2014, 04:10 PM   #2931
F150 Vendor
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 423
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Thanked 39 Times in 35 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHill762 View Post
that doesn't include shipping right? what would that be for both parts shipped to 62338?

Thanks
$10-$15 tops for UPS ground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captj122 View Post
Hey Steve, Guess what. Still nothing from Fedex. Does Fedex have a little thief ring going on??? There site shows nothing.

Jim
Shows it was delivered today. Apparently Fedex didn't actually pick it up until yesterday even though we had it ready to go on Tuesday. Par for the course I guess. Sorry about the delay.

-Steve
__________________
Tasca Auto Group- offering all OEM and Ford Racing parts at employee prices.
http://www.tascaparts.com/ 1-800-598-1484.
Steve@Tasca is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 10:15 AM   #2932
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Good morning Steve,

When I got home the box was on the porch. Just finished installing them. All appears well. Thanks for staying on top of Fedex. You definitely have a repeat csr.

Thanks again
Jim
captj122 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to captj122 For This Useful Post:
digitaltrucker (07-07-2014)
Old 06-27-2014, 12:29 PM   #2933
F150 Vendor
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 423
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Thanked 39 Times in 35 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by captj122 View Post
Good morning Steve,

When I got home the box was on the porch. Just finished installing them. All appears well. Thanks for staying on top of Fedex. You definitely have a repeat csr.

Thanks again
Jim
And thank you for your patience and understanding

Whatever you need, you know where to find us.

-Steve
__________________
Tasca Auto Group- offering all OEM and Ford Racing parts at employee prices.
http://www.tascaparts.com/ 1-800-598-1484.
Steve@Tasca is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steve@Tasca For This Useful Post:
danr43 (08-14-2014), digitaltrucker (07-07-2014)
Old 06-28-2014, 05:59 PM   #2934
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default 9l3z1504338ah

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasca_josh View Post
Hey guys, I am offering any and all OEM Parts at 10% over cost. This covers all Ford, Lincoln & Mercury & Motorcraft parts.

If there is a part you are looking for, e-mail or PM me your VIN # along with the parts you need and your shipping addressand I will get back to you with a shipped price and a paypal request for your order. If sending a PM, please make sure to include your e-mail address so I can send you the paypal request.

We are one of the countries largest Ford Dealers and stock over 4 million in inventory but if any parts are not in stock I will special order them & give you an ETA before you send payment so you know when you will be receiving your parts.

You can reach me on the phone Monday-Thursday from 8am - 4pm EST at 1-800-915-3141 or e-mail me anytime at jlaliberte@tasca.com or on AOL Instant Messenger under the name TASCAPARTS

thanks for all your support guys & Happy Thanksgiving!!!

thanks,
Joshua Laliberte
Tasca Automotive Group
800-915-3141
AIM: tascaparts
jlaliberte@tasca.com
www.tascaparts.com
Can you tell me how much thispart would be to austin 78704

Last edited by remon333; 06-28-2014 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Spelling errors
remon333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 06:00 PM   #2935
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default 9l3z1504338ah

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasca_josh View Post
Hey guys, I am offering any and all OEM Parts at 10% over cost. This covers all Ford, Lincoln & Mercury & Motorcraft parts.

If there is a part you are looking for, e-mail or PM me your VIN # along with the parts you need and your shipping addressand I will get back to you with a shipped price and a paypal request for your order. If sending a PM, please make sure to include your e-mail address so I can send you the paypal request.

We are one of the countries largest Ford Dealers and stock over 4 million in inventory but if any parts are not in stock I will special order them & give you an ETA before you send payment so you know when you will be receiving your parts.

You can reach me on the phone Monday-Thursday from 8am - 4pm EST at 1-800-915-3141 or e-mail me anytime at jlaliberte@tasca.com or on AOL Instant Messenger under the name TASCAPARTS

thanks for all your support guys & Happy Thanksgiving!!!

thanks,
Joshua Laliberte
Tasca Automotive Group
800-915-3141
AIM: tascaparts
jlaliberte@tasca.com
www.tascaparts.com
Can you tell me how much this part would be to austin 78704
remon333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 11:51 AM   #2936
Junior Member
5 Year Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Hey Steve,

Great service you guys do for Forum members. I sent you a PM over the weekend whenever you get a chance. Look forward to hearing from you soon!!!

Thanks
Griffalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 01:57 PM   #2937
F150 Vendor
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 423
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Thanked 39 Times in 35 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by remon333 View Post
Can you tell me how much this part would be to austin 78704
Sorry, what part are you after?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffalo View Post
Hey Steve,

Great service you guys do for Forum members. I sent you a PM over the weekend whenever you get a chance. Look forward to hearing from you soon!!!

Thanks
Thanks for the kind words, I just responded to your PM.

-Steve
__________________
Tasca Auto Group- offering all OEM and Ford Racing parts at employee prices.
http://www.tascaparts.com/ 1-800-598-1484.
Steve@Tasca is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 02:56 AM   #2938
Junior Member
5 Year Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Got your PM. I'll let you know when I'm ready to order. Thanks again!!!!
Griffalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 09:15 AM   #2939
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 22
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Just placed my order for front brake rotors/pads. Saved $105 compared to buying from my local dealer. Awesome! Thanks Tasca!!!
tackett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tackett For This Useful Post:
digitaltrucker (07-07-2014)
Old 07-03-2014, 02:02 PM   #2940
F150 Vendor
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 423
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Thanked 39 Times in 35 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tackett View Post
Just placed my order for front brake rotors/pads. Saved $105 compared to buying from my local dealer. Awesome! Thanks Tasca!!!
Glad to help and thanks for the kind words

-Steve
__________________
Tasca Auto Group- offering all OEM and Ford Racing parts at employee prices.
http://www.tascaparts.com/ 1-800-598-1484.
Steve@Tasca is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 02:02 PM
 
 
 
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ford OEM Parts MHC-F150 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 44 06-10-2011 01:03 PM
Ford Parts gwise032 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 3 09-25-2010 10:06 AM
Ford F150 New cost replacement badlands 1997 - 2003 Ford F150 1 05-01-2009 11:14 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Join F150 Forum

 

The Mustang Source

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:23 PM.


Copyright 2006 - 20011 F150forum.com
This site is in no way affiliated with the Ford Motor Company.