**All OEM Ford Parts at 10% over Cost - Page 145 - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans



**All OEM Ford Parts at 10% over Cost

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-31-2012, 10:58 PM   #1441
Member
 
alpo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: OK
Posts: 90
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default

I'd appreciate individual prices for these two items shipped to 74145:

Bed Extender: 9L3Z-99286A40-C
Step Bars - 6 Inch Gray, SuperCab: CL3Z-16450-AB

Thank you!
alpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:51 PM   #1442
RVJ
Senior Member
5 Year Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: S.E. Nebraska
Posts: 286
Thanked 53 Times in 31 Posts
Default

I see you are offering Ford OEM parts at 10% over cost. I am considering buying a pair of Side steps for my 2012 FX4 Supercab. According to your website the part numbers in question are,
9L3Z-1520040-D
and
9L3Z-1520040-B

To save shipping are these shipped to my Ford dealer or to my address?
I'm finding them used but I'm interested to find my cost from you shipped to 68528.

My VIN is 1FTFX1EF2CFB45941

Last edited by RVJ; 09-03-2012 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Forgot vin
RVJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:38 AM   #1443
Hold my beer, watch this!
 
War_Eagle89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 121
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Hey Josh, Looking to get the 12+ body and tailgate f-150 emblems. And was also wondering about the factory oval step bars and If they came in black? Any information would help thanks. -Kyle
War_Eagle89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:38 AM   #1444
F150 Forum
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 889
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtraLargeTall View Post
Could I get a price on the driver's side mirror glass, power, heated and auto-dimming for a 2011 F150 shipped to 80701?

Thanks in advance,

Jacob
Jacob,

please send us your VIN# so we can get the original part number that came with the truck.

thank you,
Tasca Parts
tasca_tpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:44 AM   #1445
F150 Forum
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 889
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpo View Post
I'd appreciate individual prices for these two items shipped to 74145:

Bed Extender: 9L3Z-99286A40-C
Step Bars - 6 Inch Gray, SuperCab: CL3Z-16450-AB

Thank you!
9L3Z99286A40C $281.05 shipping $40.00
CL3Z16450AB $412.50 shipping $75.00
$808.55 total with shipping for both items, saved on quote number 267802.

thank you,
Tasca Parts
tasca_tpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:01 AM   #1446
F150 Forum
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 889
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVJ View Post
I see you are offering Ford OEM parts at 10% over cost. I am considering buying a pair of Side steps for my 2012 FX4 Supercab. According to your website the part numbers in question are,
9L3Z-1520040-D
and
9L3Z-1520040-B

To save shipping are these shipped to my Ford dealer or to my address?
I'm finding them used but I'm interested to find my cost from you shipped to 68528.

My VIN is 1FTFX1EF2CFB45941

they are $231.00 each and they would be shipped you your address not your dealer. shipping for the set would be about $50.00 to Lincoln.

thank you,
Tasca Parts
tasca_tpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:04 AM   #1447
F150 Forum
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 889
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by War_Eagle89 View Post
Hey Josh, Looking to get the 12+ body and tailgate f-150 emblems. And was also wondering about the factory oval step bars and If they came in black? Any information would help thanks. -Kyle

Kyle,

are you looking for the red F150 emblems? abd if you can find a truck with the step bars your speaking of we can check to see if they are available in black. there are just over 40 options for boards in 12'

thank you,
Tasca Parts
tasca_tpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:17 AM   #1448
Meaner than ymeski56
 
XtraLargeTall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Fort Morgan, Colorado
Posts: 21,808
Thanked 447 Times in 326 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasca_tpc

Jacob,

please send us your VIN# so we can get the original part number that came with the truck.

thank you,
Tasca Parts
I have a 2009 so it has the flat mirror. I'm looking for the mirror with the convex mirror built in. If I got you a 2011-2012 VIN, would it work?
XtraLargeTall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:56 PM   #1449
F150 Forum
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 889
Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtraLargeTall View Post
I have a 2009 so it has the flat mirror. I'm looking for the mirror with the convex mirror built in. If I got you a 2011-2012 VIN, would it work?
Jacob,

we could get the glass for the VIN# provided, but we have no way to assure fitment. in theory it should work as the mirrors are the same shape but we can not be positive as it has not been attempted.

thank you,
Tasca Parts
tasca_tpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 02:04 PM   #1450
SS..DD
5 Year Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Damn Dirty Ape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: S.W. Illinois
Posts: 2,659
Thanked 98 Times in 84 Posts
Default

2013 fx4 3 bar c-clamp griile & hid headlights?
Damn Dirty Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Canada: 30" HanningLED Combo Light Bar with Custom Mounts SteveEH 2009 - 2014 Part Sales 9 11-23-2015 09:21 PM
Southwest: 8.8 OEM ford gear 3.73 (used) lilspeedy626 2009 - 2014 Part Sales 4 09-15-2015 12:06 AM
'15 SuperCab - NO front frame crash brackets C7Jake 2015 - Present Ford F150 8 09-05-2015 11:02 PM
Rust purdue616 2009 - 2014 Ford F150 4 09-03-2015 08:21 PM
Classic GRM article demonstrates MagnaFlow catalytic converter gains Magna_Flow Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation 0 09-03-2015 12:36 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:57 PM.


Copyright 2006 - 2016 F150Forum.com