Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Ford F150 Forums > Vendor Showcase
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?


Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2014, 04:02 PM   #1
F150 Vendor
 
1ATony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,094
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanks: 46
Thanked 195 Times in 186 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default 2007-2014 Ford F150 Truck Power Heated Signal Puddle Light Upgrade Towing Mirror Pair

VISIT US HERE FOR GREAT PRICES 2007-2014 Ford F150 Truck Power Heated Signal Puddle Light Upgrade Towing Mirror Pair

FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES ON ALL ORDERS!!!


These replacement UPGRADE TOWING mirrors are just what you need to get your vehicle in good working form again!

Specifications:

Comes as a PAIR
Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
Replaces dealer part numbers: 7L3Z-17682-AE, 7L3Z-17683-AE, 7L3Z17682AE, 7L3Z17683AE
Specifically designed as a TOWING UPGRADE for Plug & Play replacement for Ford F-150 Trucks
Has the following options:
Power
Heated
Black Textured
Puddle Lights
Turn Signals
Telescoping - Manual operation
Folding - Manual operation
Injection molded
Direct replacements
Built to strict quality control standards
These tow mirrors are designed to replace the factory mirrors and will install just as the originals do. They make perfect replacements with great upgrades that have good cost savings over the dealer parts.
__________________

CLICK HERE ^^^TO SEARCH PARTS FOR YOUR FORD F150
1ATony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 03:17 PM   #2
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 46
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 11
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Cost for 07 Lariat SCREW? Do these have one mirror on passenger side that is not a "objects in mirror" mirror?
BoiseF150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 03:19 PM   #3
F150 Vendor
 
1ATony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,094
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanks: 46
Thanked 195 Times in 186 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoiseF150 View Post
Cost for 07 Lariat SCREW? Do these have one mirror on passenger side that is not a "objects in mirror" mirror?
What features do your crew cab mirrors currently have?

Thanks,
Tony
__________________

CLICK HERE ^^^TO SEARCH PARTS FOR YOUR FORD F150
1ATony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 11:40 AM   #4
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 46
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 11
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

power adjust, heated, blinker at the bottom of the mirror.

Thanks,
Chris
BoiseF150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 08:59 AM   #5
F150 Vendor
 
1ATony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,094
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanks: 46
Thanked 195 Times in 186 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoiseF150 View Post
power adjust, heated, blinker at the bottom of the mirror.

Thanks,
Chris
HI Chris,

These mirrors would be a direct replacement on your truck.

Tony
__________________

CLICK HERE ^^^TO SEARCH PARTS FOR YOUR FORD F150
1ATony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 01:11 AM   #6
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default 2007 f150 xlt

Installed and the puddle lights and turn signals do not work; should they or is there a trick?

Thank you John

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ATony View Post
VISIT US HERE FOR GREAT PRICES 2007-2014 Ford F150 Truck Power Heated Signal Puddle Light Upgrade Towing Mirror Pair

FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES ON ALL ORDERS!!!


These replacement UPGRADE TOWING mirrors are just what you need to get your vehicle in good working form again!

Specifications:

Comes as a PAIR
Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
Replaces dealer part numbers: 7L3Z-17682-AE, 7L3Z-17683-AE, 7L3Z17682AE, 7L3Z17683AE
Specifically designed as a TOWING UPGRADE for Plug & Play replacement for Ford F-150 Trucks
Has the following options:
Power
Heated
Black Textured
Puddle Lights
Turn Signals
Telescoping - Manual operation
Folding - Manual operation
Injection molded
Direct replacements
Built to strict quality control standards
These tow mirrors are designed to replace the factory mirrors and will install just as the originals do. They make perfect replacements with great upgrades that have good cost savings over the dealer parts.
Jjcanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 11:04 AM   #7
F150 Vendor
 
1ATony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,094
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanks: 46
Thanked 195 Times in 186 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjcanni View Post
Installed and the puddle lights and turn signals do not work; should they or is there a trick?

Thank you John
Hi John,

What year is your F150, and did it have power and heat from the factory. One thing to also check are the pins inside of the plug that connects to the mirrors. Made sure that none of them are bent and are making good contact.

Also check the fuses in the fuse box to make sure they are all good. Let me know how you make out.

Tony
__________________

CLICK HERE ^^^TO SEARCH PARTS FOR YOUR FORD F150
1ATony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 06:11 PM   #8
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 30
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

If my truck doesn't have the signals stock will the blinker for these mirrors work? Cause I just have power adjust mirrors on mine at the moment
Bobf-150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 08:43 AM   #9
F150 Vendor
 
1ATony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5,094
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Thanks: 46
Thanked 195 Times in 186 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobf-150 View Post
If my truck doesn't have the signals stock will the blinker for these mirrors work? Cause I just have power adjust mirrors on mine at the moment
They should we had this customer purchase these same mirrors with a 2010 and all he had was power, the turn signals and puddle lights worked when he plugged them in. The heat may still not work on them if you do not have this feature.

Here's a link to our customer's review.
__________________

CLICK HERE ^^^TO SEARCH PARTS FOR YOUR FORD F150

Last edited by 1ATony; 06-26-2014 at 08:50 AM.
1ATony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 11:44 AM   #10
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 30
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Thanks looking forward to getting them
Bobf-150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 11:44 AM
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Join F150 Forum

 

The Mustang Source

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2006 - 20011 F150forum.com
This site is in no way affiliated with the Ford Motor Company.