Off-Road Section All discussion and questions about off-road in this Section
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Halo Lifts

rear sag

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2015, 10:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rear sag

I have a 2012 F150 FX2 with a 6" Procomp lift and leveling kit, which I need for clearance. I just don't like the sagging rear end look. What I want is to bring up the rear a couple more inches. The blocks don't look but 4" so I'm Looking for a bigger block or advice on what I should do. Thanks
Old 03-01-2015, 01:23 PM

Received 254 Likes on 210 Posts

Stack your original block on it or Add a leaf?
Old 03-01-2015, 02:44 PM

Received 871 Likes on 695 Posts

Do NOT stack the blocks, get the correct size block. Yes many have, I have but have learned to do things right the first time. Get a single bigger block, add a Add-A-Leaf, or install lift springs.

Wayne
Old 03-01-2015, 02:45 PM

Received 254 Likes on 210 Posts

Plenty of manufacturers stack blocks. Hell the rough country kits all come with stack blocks.

But your right, you could add the Roadmaster system, most say they get an extra 1" or so out of the rear when tightened up.
Old 03-01-2015, 03:05 PM

Received 871 Likes on 695 Posts

Originally Posted by winchested
Plenty of manufacturers stack blocks. Hell the rough country kits all come with stack blocks. But your right, you could add the Roadmaster system, most say they get an extra 1" or so out of the rear when tightened up.
I understand that lift manufactures stack blocks. It's not the safest idea due to the possibility of you spitting the block out. Many have done it, I have done it but over the years I have gains the ability to wait and save for something to do it right the first time. This in the long run makes for a safer truck, confidences nothing will happen, and know it was just don't correctly!

Wayne

Quick Reply: rear sag