Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Halo Lifts

Offroad HID conversion

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 04:42 AM
Danny

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Offroad HID conversion

i work for an automotive distributor and we sell peterson manufacturing accesories and i found these offroad lights
http://www.pmlights.com/products.cfm...Id=13&pId=1545
i noticed the bulb was an H3 bulb soo does that mean i can convert these to HIDs??

that would be sick and not costly whatsoever
Old 12-16-2009, 05:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you are looking for the ultimate lighting upgrade on your vehicle, these HID conversion kits might be just the thing.
High intensity gas discharge lighting is becoming common on many high-end cars. The combination of low power requirements and very high light output helps to reduce the demands on the vehicle, and the super-white colour is easier on the drivers’ eyes.
This range of kits allows HID technology to be retro-fit into driving lights and headlights on most vehicles, giving an instant upgrade of light output and performance. Available in kits to convert H1, H3 and H4 headlights, the kit contains a complete kit of parts to allow a ‘plug and play’ installation in most existing units.

The H1 and H3 kits are a simple on/off design, whereas the H4 kit provides a full main/dip setup. See the HID upgrades in the lighting section of our online product catalogue.

Quick Reply: Offroad HID conversion