Off-Road Section All discussion and questions about off-road in this Section
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Halo Lifts

Off-Road in North Carolina

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 10:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Off-Road in North Carolina

Heading to North Carolina in July around the Raleigh area, Angier to be exact. Anyone know of any places to off-road? I'd love to take my dad.
Old 06-21-2009, 12:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.cs.unca.edu/nfsnc/recreat...harrie_off.htm

Badin Lake/Uwharrie area is run by the National Forest and has a good number of trails ranging from stock to heavily modified. There are a few areas around the Outer Banks, but I'm guessing that's all sand wheelin'. The Tellico area in western NC is closed (treehuggers), but Tellico4x4.com has some decent links to other areas. If you decide to go to Uwharrie, let me know & I'll try to meet you up there. I'm in the Charlotte area.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 06SCab4x4
http://www.cs.unca.edu/nfsnc/recreat...harrie_off.htm

Badin Lake/Uwharrie area is run by the National Forest and has a good number of trails ranging from stock to heavily modified. There are a few areas around the Outer Banks, but I'm guessing that's all sand wheelin'. The Tellico area in western NC is closed (treehuggers), but Tellico4x4.com has some decent links to other areas. If you decide to go to Uwharrie, let me know & I'll try to meet you up there. I'm in the Charlotte area.
Thanks, that looks like a cool place. I'll see how things go, if I head out there I'll reach out to you...

Quick Reply: Off-Road in North Carolina