Topic Sponsor
Off-Road Section All discussion and questions about off-road in this Section
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Halo Lifts

OEM KING SHOCKS.. Anybody have them?

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 02:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OEM KING SHOCKS.. Anybody have them?

Im looking into upgrading my shocks. If money wasnt an issue so far i'd go with the Kings. Anybody running them? and other suggestions. The truck gets lots of use off road so they have to be of high quality

Thanks Kyle
Old 01-19-2010, 02:05 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

im not running them but in the near future im lookin into gettin either the kings or camburg coil overs. both are high quality shocks but im leanin more towords the camburgs so i dont have to worry bout mountin the remote resivor.
Old 01-19-2010, 11:42 AM

Received 107 Likes on 18 Posts

One guy I've seen with them said they started out riding great but that a few months later the ride and feel of them was much worse than they originally were. You might want to check out Icon Suspension. I've got a set of their rear shocks and they are doing just fine.
Old 02-08-2010, 05:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I talked to camberg today about their coilovers he said they havent had a chance to make them yet for the 2010 but he recommended the Fox coil over he said you get 3 inches of lift on a 2wd. 1400 bucks. Im thinking about getting these. he said the ride is a lot better with the coilovers than going with the cheap leveling kits.

Quick Reply: OEM KING SHOCKS.. Anybody have them?