Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Ford F150 Forums > Off-Road Section
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?


Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2014, 02:30 PM   #61
Senior Member
 
buster096's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,554
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Thanked 147 Times in 132 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

The upper control arms are the same from '04 and newer.
buster096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 11:09 PM   #62
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 27
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Does anyone have the part numbers to the raptor front axles that can be used on a 2013 xlt on tasca parts? What about tie rods?
__________________
2013 F150 XLT 4X4 New toy #'s to come
2008 HHR SS- 338 hp 385 tq sold
2006 GTO- 617 hp 638 tq: sold

Last edited by THRSTE-ECO; 04-24-2014 at 11:12 PM.
THRSTE-ECO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 06:29 AM   #63
Senior Member
 
WarSurfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: DC
Posts: 2,363
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Thanked 196 Times in 166 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THRSTE-ECO View Post
Does anyone have the part numbers to the raptor front axles that can be used on a 2013 xlt on tasca parts? What about tie rods?
I wouldn't spend the coin on new ones, you can get take offs from off road shops for much less.
__________________
2010 Tux Black Raptor SCAB
WarSurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 02:37 PM   #64
Member
 
t.mackenzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: alberta
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

What the hell is with fab shops in the states, I've tried a few companies and only camburg will return an email. I work with pipeline and fabrications everyday in the oil patch if anyone had these guys business practices up here you would be out of work plain and simple.
Do you fab shop owners not realize the oil industry is where you can make the most money? There's a reason you see so many raptors in Alberta we need the travel for our roads and almost everyone here makes over 100k a year.

I work 14hrs a day I don't have time to call and bulls**t with you about how I'm giving you my money, it's your job to earn it. It's not a privilege to buy your stuff it's should be yours to sell your welding work that hasn't even been fully xrayed.
Dixon-Vegas dezert fab, BTF, and brenthal won't get a penny of my money because of this.
Camburg and h&m have been class acts all the way and I will give them my money.
Sorry for the rant but It irritates me I can have local blue seal welders beg me for work but I have to beg an off-road fabrication welder to throw a set of arms together for me...... End rant
__________________
2014 f150 xlt 5.0 3.73 locking rear 4x4... build comming soon.... icon shocks
2013 escape se 1.6 ecoboost fwd... wife beater
I have a brain tumor, now what were you complaing about? Lol
t.mackenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 09:28 PM   #65
Member
 
t.mackenzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: alberta
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Jordan brenthel i apologize to you, thank you for the email.
__________________
2014 f150 xlt 5.0 3.73 locking rear 4x4... build comming soon.... icon shocks
2013 escape se 1.6 ecoboost fwd... wife beater
I have a brain tumor, now what were you complaing about? Lol

Last edited by t.mackenzie; 07-10-2014 at 10:35 PM.
t.mackenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 05:20 AM   #66
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 443
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 55 Times in 51 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

I can vouch for brenthel/baja kits. I love my setup from them. Works amazing! Jumped my truck last time I was home and there kit held out to the abuse.

Vegas Dezert Fab also does a lot of great work, but I think because of that and the fact they are so small the are always very busy.

Another great shop to look into is Dirt Freeks. They have some good kits as well.
__________________
Check out my 05 Fx4 to Prerruner build http://www.f150forum.com/f78/05-fx4-...-build-206118/

www.roxis.net
patclarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 04:27 PM   #67
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 36
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by patclarke View Post
I can vouch for brenthel/baja kits. I love my setup from them. Works amazing! Jumped my truck last time I was home and there kit held out to the abuse.

Vegas Dezert Fab also does a lot of great work, but I think because of that and the fact they are so small the are always very busy.
Thanks Pat, we have a much bigger shop now since we built your bumper. We are right behind the Luxor Casino now.
__________________
Adem Martin del Campo
Vegas Dezert Fab
http://www.vegasdezertfab.com
Check out my garage
vegasdezertfab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 04:28 PM   #68
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 36
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.mackenzie View Post
What the hell is with fab shops in the states, I've tried a few companies and only camburg will return an email. I work with pipeline and fabrications everyday in the oil patch if anyone had these guys business practices up here you would be out of work plain and simple.
Do you fab shop owners not realize the oil industry is where you can make the most money? There's a reason you see so many raptors in Alberta we need the travel for our roads and almost everyone here makes over 100k a year.

I work 14hrs a day I don't have time to call and bulls**t with you about how I'm giving you my money, it's your job to earn it. It's not a privilege to buy your stuff it's should be yours to sell your welding work that hasn't even been fully xrayed.
Dixon-Vegas dezert fab, BTF, and brenthal won't get a penny of my money because of this.
Camburg and h&m have been class acts all the way and I will give them my money.
Sorry for the rant but It irritates me I can have local blue seal welders beg me for work but I have to beg an off-road fabrication welder to throw a set of arms together for me...... End rant
When did you send an email to us?
__________________
Adem Martin del Campo
Vegas Dezert Fab
http://www.vegasdezertfab.com
Check out my garage
vegasdezertfab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 01:02 AM   #69
Member
 
t.mackenzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: alberta
Posts: 84
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Sorry adem i thought your company was just dixon renamed but i was wrong. Any ill will directed towards you was misplaced and intended for dixon ive read up and you seem to really be picking up and helping former dixon customers with broken axelshafts
__________________
2014 f150 xlt 5.0 3.73 locking rear 4x4... build comming soon.... icon shocks
2013 escape se 1.6 ecoboost fwd... wife beater
I have a brain tumor, now what were you complaing about? Lol
t.mackenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 03:30 AM   #70
Senior Member
 
buster096's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,554
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Thanked 147 Times in 132 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Plain and simply it is race season so all shops are going to be swamped. Also hate to break it to you but emails will never get you anywhere when it comes to offroad shops. Most of the guys that work at these places are old school and don't take emails seriously. They probably get 10x more emails from people than phone calls. The people who actually call them are taken more seriously everytime. Also going into with the mind set that they "need to earn" your buisness is the wrong way to go. Most shops are booked 2 months or more in advance just get your rig in there. They don't have time for that lol.
buster096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 03:30 AM
 
 
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Join F150 Forum

 

The Mustang Source
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:47 PM.


Copyright 2006 - 20011 F150forum.com
This site is in no way affiliated with the Ford Motor Company.