Off-Road Section All discussion and questions about off-road in this Section
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Halo Lifts

HD front bumper with receiver

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2015, 02:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HD front bumper with receiver

Desperately searching for a front bumper with a hitch receiver for a 2015 Ecoboost. I don't want the weight of a winch all the time, and I like the flexibility to move it front to rear, or use on my other vehicles. I see Ranch Hand makes one but it is a bit bulky for my taste. Anybody have any suggestions, or know of custom fab shops that may be able to help?

Good Times Brewing in SC
Old 09-10-2015, 12:54 AM

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by GoodTimesBrewing
Desperately searching for a front bumper with a hitch receiver for a 2015 Ecoboost. I don't want the weight of a winch all the time, and I like the flexibility to move it front to rear, or use on my other vehicles. I see Ranch Hand makes one but it is a bit bulky for my taste. Anybody have any suggestions, or know of custom fab shops that may be able to help?

Good Times Brewing in SC
I have a ranch hand on my 04 and I love it. Summit series full bumper
Old 09-10-2015, 03:54 PM
FlyFisher

Received 72 Likes on 66 Posts

There are lots of shops making bumpers these days. I have a Road Armor with lonestar guard and am real happy with it. I had a local shop weld in a receiver in the front for a multimount winch. I used a warn wiring kit to wire the front and rear quick release plugs to a single solenoid controlled by one switch I installed in the cab. You can buy a full replacement bumper with a bolt in receiver that mounts in place of a winch. Some examples of aftermarket full replacement bumpers- Road Armor, TDK (Throttle Down Kustoms), FabFours, Hammerhead, Ranch Hand. Places with good selection and fair prices- bumpersuperstore.com and builtfortrucks.com.

Quick Reply: HD front bumper with receiver