Topic Sponsor
Off-Road Section All discussion and questions about off-road in this Section
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Halo Lifts

Found an interesting Ford Offroad forum....

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2013, 03:55 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Found an interesting Ford Offroad forum....

Ok. I have some buddies, including my other half, who are dodge guys. They have a site/club they belong to called dodgetrucksxtreme (or DTX). It is an unmoderated forum, and it is all offroad stuff. They all help eachother out like we do on here with info, but go beyond that. Guys that live close help eachother out on builds. Some guys sell off road parts, and give fellow DTX guys hook ups on them. And, once or twice a year they have big get togethers in Glamis, or Occotillo Wells, or wherever. A few of the guys who build their dodges up with Carli or Thuren parts also have Super Dutys. They built a FTX site. They figured it would be just f250 and F350, but the site hasn't gone far. I got a few people to register with me, and it seems to go better with F150s. I'm not trying to take away from this forum at all, but it's a pretty cool set up. Just thought I would give you guys a heads up about it. It would be cool to set up big offroad get togethers and whatnot. I googled it under Fordtrucksxtreme.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:59 AM

Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts

Is it a "one state" forum? Or is everyone accepted? I'm from Nj.
Old 05-20-2013, 05:01 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Anyone and everyone. It was mainly for bigger trucks like the f250 and f350, but it never took off. The last post aside from me (pretty much talking to myself), was back in 2012. The guys who started it are on here and there just to check up on it. It will pretty much become whatever we make of it. Check out dodgetrucksxtreme.com if you have a second. That is where this started. They just made a Ford version that wasn't as popular. I would love to see it become that popular.

Last edited by KC-F150-2005; 05-20-2013 at 05:03 PM.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:19 PM

Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts

Ill look into it.

Quick Reply: Found an interesting Ford Offroad forum....