Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Halo Lifts

boggs and boulders

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2011, 09:46 PM
GIGGITY

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts
Default boggs and boulders

Wow. Just spent my day at boggs and boulders in alabama. My boss and one of his friends and me. My bosses 450 honda 2wd. And i rode a 450 foreman most of the time(fresh rebuild, full time four wheel drive) and his friend rode the grizzly 650 irs, winch, auto, 4wd, locking diffs, oversized tires. We traded for a while because full time 4wd was really killing my hands and back. I about rolled twice, my chin and the handlebars became great friends once when i hit a rut. Im impressed at how well the place is taken care of and cared for. Its a cattle ranch and we saw a few cows while we were riding around. We were riding hard the entire day. Me and my bosses friend got stuck within the first 5 minutes, both about went over the handlebars. I love that place and am seriously considering buying a four wheeler now.
Old 06-26-2011, 09:50 PM
GIGGITY

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

Theres the pictures. Thats the foreman, and me. I was cleaner in that pic than about 5 minutes before because washing the fourwheeler got a little bit of that crap off. Oh, and there was a little 2 ft. Gator in one of the boggs.
Attached Thumbnails boggs and boulders-forumrunner_20110626_204747.jpg  
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: boggs and boulders