Off-Road Section All discussion and questions about off-road in this Section
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Halo Lifts

BDS Lift / Rite-Rite need help???

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2012, 11:49 PM
Kevin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question BDS Lift / Rite-Rite need help???

I have a 2010 F150 and I'm looking at buying a BDS lift. The problem that i'm having, I haul a 30' camper and I have a set of firestone Ride-Rite air bags. Can I still mount these air bags on my truck with the BDS lift?? Has anyone done this combination? If yes, what kind of parts do I need to make this work?? thx...
Old 04-08-2012, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by kev'sf150
I have a 2010 F150 and I'm looking at buying a BDS lift. The problem that i'm having, I haul a 30' camper and I have a set of firestone Ride-Rite air bags. Can I still mount these air bags on my truck with the BDS lift?? Has anyone done this combination? If yes, what kind of parts do I need to make this work?? thx...
They mount just like lift blocks right? If so when u put on the blocks or an add a leaf just compensate for ur height. I don't see why you couldn't keep umm on there.
Old 04-09-2012, 02:30 PM

are you going to use the bags and not the blocks ? or try and use both ? bec I have a 6 inch rough county and love the lift but I wanted to add bags and wasn't sure if it could be done
Old 04-12-2012, 06:37 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would not recommend stacking your bags on top of the lift blocks. If you want to keep the bags, I suggest getting a taller bag instead. Stacking is not very safe, especially if you plan on towing a lot.

Quick Reply: BDS Lift / Rite-Rite need help???