Any members from dfw area? - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans



Any members from dfw area?

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-23-2012, 05:04 PM   #1
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
LariBoost23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 481
Thanked 33 Times in 29 Posts
Default Any members from dfw area?

I am looking to test my truck offroad today and see if I can get stuck. My brother will be there to pull me out if I do. I have a 2wd that I recently leveled and put some 33in toyo mud terrains on and I also have a locking diff. I hear a lot of "dude your truck is cool but it's not a 4x4". So anyway, if anyone on the forum is from the Dfw area and knows some good offloading spots id like to know! Thanks!


Any members from dfw area?-image-1872019834.jpg

Here she is.
LariBoost23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:45 PM   #2
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 43
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Nice truck. That looks similar to something that I have in my driveway. I have also been wondering of any good places to go offloading around here I'm from fort worth, tx. I also get the same feed back on dude it looks good but it's not a 4 x 4 I really do not give a **** on what they think has long has I like my ride.
miguel.maul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:02 PM   #3
Junior Member
 
DFWFORD817's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Im looking for a place too but cant find no where
DFWFORD817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:18 AM   #4
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 8
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Bro your truck is bad *** 2wd or not your not in mud 247 so theres really no need for 4wd
jfizzle02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 03:41 PM   #5
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
LariBoost23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 481
Thanked 33 Times in 29 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfizzle02
Bro your truck is bad *** 2wd or not your not in mud 247 so theres really no need for 4wd
Thanks man.
LariBoost23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:22 AM   #6
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 43
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

So when we going off roading fellas? I know of a couple of places I keep on hearing about over by nrh and roanoke but that's it. Let me know i have been looking for a place to get my beast dirty.
miguel.maul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 02:05 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
tilghman07's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Corinth, Tx
Posts: 122
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

I am from. Corinth. I know a few but could get in trouble with cops. George w bush and Campbell road area, also in Arlington off of 360 and trinity. They all have secret entrances. Some have tight spots and might get branches scratch the sides of your truck. Let me know
tilghman07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:32 PM   #8
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
LariBoost23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 481
Thanked 33 Times in 29 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel.maul
Nice truck. That looks similar to something that I have in my driveway. I have also been wondering of any good places to go offloading around here I'm from fort worth, tx. I also get the same feed back on dude it looks good but it's not a 4 x 4 I really do not give a **** on what they think has long has I like my ride.
What kinda lift you have on that thing? It looks waaayyy higher than mine..
LariBoost23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:24 PM   #9
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 43
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

6" zone suspension lift on 35.
miguel.maul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:09 AM   #10
Moderator
5 Year Member
 
Tejasandre's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 28,639
Thanked 60 Times in 57 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LariBoost23
I am looking to test my truck offroad today and see if I can get stuck. My brother will be there to pull me out if I do. I have a 2wd that I recently leveled and put some 33in toyo mud terrains on and I also have a locking diff. I hear a lot of "dude your truck is cool but it's not a 4x4". So anyway, if anyone on the forum is from the Dfw area and knows some good offloading spots id like to know! Thanks!

Here she is.
very nice truck.

but it's not a 4x4... kidding. very nice.
Tejasandre is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fresh mud in DFW 13FX150 Off-Road Section 3 09-13-2015 06:23 PM
Going with larger tires jkrapf89 General F150 Discussion 2 09-11-2015 10:07 AM
I need info on this truck........ STERLING TREMOR General F150 Discussion 2 09-07-2015 04:10 PM
Anyone near Kentucky should check out Loford2's ad Chris_1 1987 - 1996 F150 1 09-05-2015 05:50 PM
1997 F150 XLT Break overhaul jmsjohnston General F150 Discussion 2 09-05-2015 01:46 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:47 AM.


Copyright 2006 - 2016 F150Forum.com