Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Halo Lifts

2007 f150 SCrew muddin, video

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 07:52 PM
6" fabtech+ 3" leveling

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 2007 f150 SCrew muddin, video

hey you guys go, everyone asks why the lifted trucks dont go muddin, well here you go. it is pretty dry there right now, but will be making more as i am getting it dirty!

let me know what you guys think

Last edited by lifted07; 05-03-2010 at 09:10 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:53 PM
JACK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DSG's are the best...made it look easy
Old 05-01-2010, 09:30 PM
December 2009 TOTM!

Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts

Not bad.. how do you like the Nitto Terra Grapplers? How did they do in the mud?

I'm looking at getting 315x75x16 NTG's for my truck.. found them for $850 new.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:44 PM
6" fabtech+ 3" leveling

Originally Posted by AZFX4
Not bad.. how do you like the Nitto Terra Grapplers? How did they do in the mud?

I'm looking at getting 315x75x16 NTG's for my truck.. found them for $850 new.

there are times i like them and there are i times that i HATE them!!
times i like is when people have mud terrains and they get stuck and i winch them out, then go right through what they got stuck in! or when they had to use 4wd to go through something i i used 2wd. lol

time i hate them!!!! is when i am in a grassly watery field and i stop in the mess and then try to start going again and cant cause it feels like i am on a sheet of ice!!! got a little tug ( momentum started) and drove out! friends laugh for ever when things like that happen, but as long as i stay away from the grassy stuff they are ok at best, but i love having mud terrain!

but for high way use i do love them they are quiet! i have literally drove on everything from ice, snow, mud, grass, sand, dirt, asphalt, concrete, everything with them and they arent that bad, but i want something i can go through anything and everything with! something extreme, but for street and part time use they are ok!
Old 05-01-2010, 10:55 PM

id have to disagree about the mud part, had a set on a z71 and they sucked in the mud.....slick over horrible and dont get traction for nothing.......none the less the spot you are mudding in looks like it could get real nasty with a few trucks going through it when its good and wet.
Old 05-02-2010, 12:11 AM
December 2009 TOTM!

Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by lifted07
there are times i like them and there are i times that i HATE them!!
times i like is when people have mud terrains and they get stuck and i winch them out, then go right through what they got stuck in! or when they had to use 4wd to go through something i i used 2wd. lol

time i hate them!!!! is when i am in a grassly watery field and i stop in the mess and then try to start going again and cant cause it feels like i am on a sheet of ice!!! got a little tug ( momentum started) and drove out! friends laugh for ever when things like that happen, but as long as i stay away from the grassy stuff they are ok at best, but i love having mud terrain!

but for high way use i do love them they are quiet! i have literally drove on everything from ice, snow, mud, grass, sand, dirt, asphalt, concrete, everything with them and they arent that bad, but i want something i can go through anything and everything with! something extreme, but for street and part time use they are ok!
Originally Posted by 05F150five.4
id have to disagree about the mud part, had a set on a z71 and they sucked in the mud.....slick over horrible and dont get traction for nothing.......none the less the spot you are mudding in looks like it could get real nasty with a few trucks going through it when its good and wet.
Interesting.. well they will mainly be used on the pavement where I'm hoping they last me a while. I have MTR's now and MAYBE 10k miles and they are less than 50%. But I was doing alot of trail riding and drifting around and having a MT with deep lugs they just got tore to ****. Most of my offroading is dirt trails anyways. And when I mud, I mud with friends so if I get stuck.. I'll get pulled out, BY A FORD! Ha.

Plus I really don't feel like dumping $1300 or more on MT's when it doesn't rain enough in AZ to have mud all the time to actually go mudding! Even though they look so mean.
Old 05-02-2010, 02:05 AM

the terra grapplers were great on dusty roads and sand though.
Old 05-20-2010, 12:20 PM
6" fabtech+ 3" leveling

Originally Posted by 05F150five.4
the terra grapplers were great on dusty roads and sand though.
yeah but almost any tire is good on a dusty road, but they arent tha bad, just suck in the mud
Old 05-22-2010, 12:27 AM

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Might I suggest you tuck your winch up behind the bumper.

Old 05-23-2010, 10:10 AM
6" fabtech+ 3" leveling

Originally Posted by TheJMC
Might I suggest you tuck your winch up behind the bumper.

actually i am in the works to build a full bumper replacement so the winch will be hiddin! but its all r and d to me lol

Quick Reply: 2007 f150 SCrew muddin, video