Topic Sponsor
Wheels & Tires Let's talk Wheels & Tires here!

What do you guys think of this tire and wheel package?

Old 01-17-2009, 02:08 AM
Bleeds FORD Blue

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default What do you guys think of this tire and wheel package?

Okay, as I stated in another thread, I said i am planning on new wheels and tires in the next few months. Just wondering what you guys thought of this combo. It kinda sux because I dont know exactly how the wheels will look on my truck until theyre on. Its kinda getting a tattoo. You never know what its gonna look like till its too late to say I dont like em. But I like these wheels, just wanted another opinion if anyone has one for me!

THanks guys!
heres the link
http://www.desertrat.com/images/?id=4775

OBTW, Ill be going with a 315/75/16 which roughly comes out the a 34 in tire. If anyone thinks im gonna have problems with only a 3 in body lift and no major upgrades let me know, I may down size a little
Old 01-17-2009, 11:44 AM
Redneck engineerin'

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Looks good to me cole, I think you will be happy with the purchase.
Old 01-17-2009, 01:49 PM
Inaugural TOTM

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

I actually like the Dick Cepek wheels, almost added a set of the black wheels to my truck when my old Helo's were stolen. Sounds like a great combo you're getting.
Old 01-18-2009, 12:22 AM
Notorious Thread Editor

Received 20 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by cole_ford
Okay, as I stated in another thread, I said i am planning on new wheels and tires in the next few months. Just wondering what you guys thought of this combo. It kinda sux because I dont know exactly how the wheels will look on my truck until theyre on. Its kinda getting a tattoo. You never know what its gonna look like till its too late to say I dont like em. But I like these wheels, just wanted another opinion if anyone has one for me!

THanks guys!
heres the link

OBTW, Ill be going with a 315/75/16 which roughly comes out the a 34 in tire. If anyone thinks im gonna have problems with only a 3 in body lift and no major upgrades let me know, I may down size a little
Get a couple good views of your truck and of the wheel and tires you are going with and see if the guys in my SIG can photoshop it up for you. They are pretty good guys.

The wheels look cool and you can never go wrong with the BFG's.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:09 AM
Bleeds FORD Blue

thanks for the replies guys. i will definenalty be going with those wheels then.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:40 AM

Received 749 Likes on 622 Posts

That setup ought to look great on your truck! And yes the BFG's are hard to beat.
Old 01-18-2009, 04:31 PM
Bleeds FORD Blue

And I cant really beat the price. I think this set up is going to run me about 1400 or less. Not sure about shipping though. I do know that they will be mounted and balanced though.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The DC1s with the BFG would look great on an F150, I'm planning to go that way myself for my truck.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:40 PM

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I want those wheels for my bronco in black!
Old 01-14-2010, 12:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cole_ford
okay, as i stated in another thread, i said i am planning on new wheels and tires in the next few months. Just wondering what you guys thought of this combo. It kinda sux because i dont know exactly how the wheels will look on my truck until theyre on. Its kinda getting a tattoo. You never know what its gonna look like till its too late to say i dont like em. But i like these wheels, just wanted another opinion if anyone has one for me!

Thanks guys!
Heres the link

obtw, ill be going with a 315/75/16 which roughly comes out the a 34 in tire. If anyone thinks im gonna have problems with only a 3 in body lift and no major upgrades let me know, i may down size a little
make sure you get chrome!!! My neighbor has the aluminum ones and they look like crap due to mag-chloride!!! As do the center caps.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What do you guys think of this tire and wheel package?