Topic Sponsor
Wheels & Tires Let's talk Wheels & Tires here!

Weathertech Mud Flaps Front Really Do Fit 2010 Lariat Super Crew

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2016, 02:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weathertech Mud Flaps Front Really Do Fit 2010 Lariat Super Crew

I spent far too much time researching this topic so, after having hands-on experience, I thought I should share my experience to save Members a lot of time. This is really kinda dumb for you experts. Sorry.

The truck: 2010 F150 Lariat, short bed, factory running boards (1 piece, the kind with the parallel strips of plastic).

The issue is that when you go through the Weathertech page to find the proper flaps, one of the questions you are asked is "do you have 2 inches between your running boards and the front wheel well?" If you answer "no," your cart will contain only the rear flaps because the profile of the company's front flaps require a bit more than the 2".

The solution was very, very simple: move the running boards towards the back of the truck about an inch. There are 4 bolts on each of 2 brackets on each side. Loosen the bolts. Use a rubber mallet to move the boards toward the back and you're ready to order. This time, you DO have more than 2 inches and they fit perfectly.

The front and back numbers are 110003 and 120003.

Installation was a breeze and the product is impressive.

BTW, I ordered them on Amazon from Motospan and the total cost, including shipping, was $63.05. Lightening fast UPS shipping. No, I'm not related in any way to Motospan.

Quick Reply: Weathertech Mud Flaps Front Really Do Fit 2010 Lariat Super Crew