Topic Sponsor
Wheels & Tires Let's talk Wheels & Tires here!

Thoughts?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2015, 08:01 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thoughts?

Hey guys! New to the forum here so i hope this is in the right place.

I'm planning a build on the truck and want to kinda start pricing and getting ideas for it. I was searching the web and came across TireRack.com. Found a set(5) of 15x10 American Racing AR23 Black Painted, and a set(5) of 33X12.5R15LT C General Grabber Solid Red Letters Serv. Desc: 108Q for just under $1800 Mounted Balanced and shipped to my front door.

I'm looking for kinda an off the wall norm if that makes sense. I don't want it to be what everyone else has, but I want it to be practical to drive if need be (This is a semi project/play toy build).

Thoughts and opinions, or other places to check?
Old 02-27-2015, 08:17 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Most likely, that price could be easily beat at your local tire shop! Tire rack.com has great prices.... in till you factor shipping in! then its all out the door so to speak... Don't go to the chain tire stores, keep it a local one, they tend to deal more.

Trust me, I know off the wall! I lowered my 2013 XL SCrew DJM 3/4 drop, and now i'm stuffing a set of 265/65r18 BF Goodrich All Terrains under it! make it look like a dirt track truck! of course I need to find $1100 just for the tires... not quite in the cards yet.
Old 02-27-2015, 08:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm just wondering if the local places can get the style wheels/tires I want. My moms boyfriend works at NTB here about 20 minutes away. But they want $198/tire for a 33x10.5 not mounted or balanced... Maybe I'll make some calls tomorrow morning/afternoon....

Quick Reply: Thoughts?