Topic Sponsor
Wheels & Tires Let's talk Wheels & Tires here!

SVT Lightning Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 07:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SVT Lightning Wheels

Well I managed to pick up a set of SVT Lightning wheels for close to nothing. Which I have been looking for since I purchased my truck. This kid was getting a job doing construction. So I traded my stock wheels and very low tread tires. And I also baught him a set of BF Goodrich All Terrain's for 30$ Lol.. Thank god for connections. So Full set of stock wheels and not so good shape tires. And 30$ for some SVT Lightning wheels with Nitto-NT404 285/50/18's Brand new. .. That made me the happiest man ever. Lol.. I'll have pictures of it up tonight. I would say I got a good deal. What do you think?
Old 05-23-2007, 07:41 PM
Ty

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I hate you...

lucky BA$tard
Old 05-23-2007, 08:02 PM

Lol.. Dude.. It was crazy. I found him on Craigslist last night. And we swapped this morning. I was jaw dropped the entire time we were trading. Then when I got the wheels on my truck. I was like aight man I have to bounce. Lol.. Didn't want him changing his mind. Lol.. But yea. Don't hate man. That just shows that patients always works. I was waiting 2 months for some SVT wheels. And I was about to order them online. But they were 210$ each. And I didn't want to spend that much. So I waited. And then came this deal. So I jumped all over it.
Old 05-23-2007, 08:24 PM
NGM
Resident A-hole

Received 31 Likes on 22 Posts

I ain't mad at ya. They dont fit mine so I don't care that u got em. WTG. Where are the pics????
Old 05-24-2007, 12:18 AM

Alright guys. Pictures are up. Sorry it took so long. When I made the post I was actually at work. Lol.. Thats where I took the pictures. But hope you comment on them. And rate them for me. And give me some feed back. Let me know what you think. Thanks

Quick Reply: SVT Lightning Wheels