Topic Sponsor
Wheels & Tires Let's talk Wheels & Tires here!

Rims/Tires/Level - Help?

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2014, 10:48 AM
Canadian EH?

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

Default Rims/Tires/Level - Help?

Hey guys, looking for some help on if the tires I want will fit on the rims I have with the leveling kit I am looking at...

Anyways... Currently have a 2011 F150 Harley Davidson Edition with the 6.2L, comes with factory 22x9 with 44 offset. I am looking at running Toyo tires, and it seems like the only size they make for 22" rims is 325/50/22 which converted is 34.8x12.8R22. I would like to keep my stock rims, and add a 2.5" level from autospring (link below). I am just wondering if anybody has a similar setup or if anybody knows if I can fit all this with no rubbing issues or anything else? Really don't want to run spacers, but I will if I have too.

Any info is appreciated.

http://autospringcorp.com/index.php?...products_id=22
Old 10-28-2014, 10:46 PM
I Like Tires

Received 248 Likes on 214 Posts

Originally Posted by SteveEH
Hey guys, looking for some help on if the tires I want will fit on the rims I have with the leveling kit I am looking at...

Anyways... Currently have a 2011 F150 Harley Davidson Edition with the 6.2L, comes with factory 22x9 with 44 offset. I am looking at running Toyo tires, and it seems like the only size they make for 22" rims is 325/50/22 which converted is 34.8x12.8R22. I would like to keep my stock rims, and add a 2.5" level from autospring (link below). I am just wondering if anybody has a similar setup or if anybody knows if I can fit all this with no rubbing issues or anything else? Really don't want to run spacers, but I will if I have too.

Any info is appreciated.

http://autospringcorp.com/index.php?...products_id=22
Will not work with stock wheels and wouldn't likely work with aftermarket either just too wide and too tall.

If you leave your stock wheels the height might be okay but with that width you will rub the control arm for sure.
Old 10-29-2014, 10:13 AM
Canadian EH?

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by BassAckwards
Will not work with stock wheels and wouldn't likely work with aftermarket either just too wide and too tall.

If you leave your stock wheels the height might be okay but with that width you will rub the control arm for sure.
Thanks for the info, was hoping I could fit them on stock rims with just a level kit, guess I have to find a smaller tire. Thanks for your help.