Topic Sponsor
Wheels & Tires Let's talk Wheels & Tires here!

No Bilsteins for 2015 2WD...so how about these

Old 05-05-2016, 02:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No Bilsteins for 2015 2WD...so how about these

I really would like your feedback...

I've been going back and forth for a couple of weeks on deciding how I want to approach raising my 2015 F150 XLT 2WD, 2.7Eco. And yes I've read all the FAQ stuff and recommendation sheets on this website and tons of what others have done too. Very helpful.

Everyone has been saying Bilsteins are the best but from what I'm seeing online & calls to parts houses, Bilstein doesn't make a 5100 for 2015 F150 2WD so what about these (the other recommended option)
http://www.suspensionconnection.com/...f150-5237.html

All I want to do is mount the Rancho Loaded Quicklift Struts on the front (which raises it 2") and leave the rear of the truck stock as it is. I was told though that when I mount these new Ranchos that I also have to install Camber bolts or I never be able to align the front end correctly.

Then buy 4 new 20 x 9, with 0 offset rims and then mount on them Nitto Terra Grapplers LT 295/60 R20 126Q E1 BSW. Based on what other parts houses say, these tires & rims should work fine.

So I just want to make sure I don't have to do anything else at the rear of the truck...right? I want just a pretty much level truck, I don't tow or go off road. I'm a professional photographer and carry a lot of camera & video equipment so all street & hwy driving.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by mydreamtruck; 05-05-2016 at 04:07 PM. Reason: wrong offset, and was told something else
Old 05-06-2016, 10:44 AM

Received 125 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by mydreamtruck
I really would like your feedback...

I've been going back and forth for a couple of weeks on deciding how I want to approach raising my 2015 F150 XLT 2WD, 2.7Eco. And yes I've read all the FAQ stuff and recommendation sheets on this website and tons of what others have done too. Very helpful.

Everyone has been saying Bilsteins are the best but from what I'm seeing online & calls to parts houses, Bilstein doesn't make a 5100 for 2015 F150 2WD so what about these (the other recommended option)
http://www.suspensionconnection.com/...f150-5237.html

All I want to do is mount the Rancho Loaded Quicklift Struts on the front (which raises it 2") and leave the rear of the truck stock as it is. I was told though that when I mount these new Ranchos that I also have to install Camber bolts or I never be able to align the front end correctly.

Then buy 4 new 20 x 9, with 0 offset rims and then mount on them Nitto Terra Grapplers LT 295/60 R20 126Q E1 BSW. Based on what other parts houses say, these tires & rims should work fine.

So I just want to make sure I don't have to do anything else at the rear of the truck...right? I want just a pretty much level truck, I don't tow or go off road. I'm a professional photographer and carry a lot of camera & video equipment so all street & hwy driving.

Thank you in advance.
I am doing something similar to my 2wd. I ordered some 20x9 +1 Fuel Vapors with some BFG Ko2 275/60/20. I plan to get the Rancho quicklift and the 9000XL's for the rear.

I am waiting for the Rancho's since my wheels are on backorder ETA Early June. But I hope to have them ordered before the end of June to get the rebate.

Last edited by StangMan04; 05-06-2016 at 01:51 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: No Bilsteins for 2015 2WD...so how about these