Topic Sponsor
Wheels & Tires Let's talk Wheels & Tires here!

Nitto Terra Grappler G2

Old 11-07-2014, 10:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitto Terra Grappler G2

Has anyone heard when these may be available? The Nitto website says November 1st but no dealers in my area has them and same for dealers online that I've searched. I'm getting new tires either the current Terra Grapplers or wait until the G2s are available depending on date.

Also, has anyone heard anything about the G2s besides for the few online reviews? I'm hoping for good on road and good snow performance, even though they don't carry the mountain snowflake certification.

Last edited by 6fthook; 11-07-2014 at 10:48 PM.
Old 11-08-2014, 03:54 AM

Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts

Default There out there .....

Originally Posted by 6fthook
Has anyone heard when these may be available? The Nitto website says November 1st but no dealers in my area has them and same for dealers online that I've searched. I'm getting new tires either the current Terra Grapplers or wait until the G2s are available depending on date.

Also, has anyone heard anything about the G2s besides for the few online reviews? I'm hoping for good on road and good snow performance, even though they don't carry the mountain snowflake certification.
Ive come across a few places that were selling them with in the last few weeks but don't recall what stores not really looking at Nitto's this time around ... Im looking at the Cooper Discovery st Max or the Kelly TSR ... may have been ebay , or you could always google search it's the best way..... IMO These new ones dont look all that different from the regular Terra Grappler ... Ive owned 3 sets of the originals and never had any problems other than gettn stuck in the mud a few times (defiantly not great in mud)but they are an AT so I didnt expect much from them in the mud ... got 50,000 outta 2 sets .... the newer one looks like it will be better on the street and last a good while ... For your money I think they are hard to beat especially if your on road more than off .....
Old 11-08-2014, 07:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank for the advice! I google searched for the G2s but no dealers came up with them. Any experience with your Terra Grapplers in the snow? Snow performance is a very close second if not tied with on road for my needs. I've had bfg AT KOs on my Tacoma and they got me home/to work in some pretty bad New England snowstorms.
Old 11-08-2014, 07:46 AM
I Like Tires

Received 248 Likes on 214 Posts

They are available for order now. We have sold a few sets already.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Nitto Terra Grappler G2