Topic Sponsor
Wheels & Tires Let's talk Wheels & Tires here!

New wheel and tires

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2015, 10:37 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default New wheel and tires

I am going to buy a new set of wheels and tires for my truck and want to see what people think I should go with. My truck is a red 2011 FX4 with, what I was told when I bought the truck, a 3" level kit in the front and a1" block in the back. I am going to take out the rear block and put a tuff country 1.75" add-a-leaf in. I currently have 20x9 xd addicts machined with black accents, not sure about offset but they stick out pretty good which I like, with nitro Terra grapples 295/60r20. I want to put solid black rims or mostly black rims on. I like the Black Moto Metal MO959, or the Black Tuff T01 or a style like that. Also has anyone put a set of ATTURO TRAIL BLADE M/T on their truck? I am not sure of the offset I need to keep the look of the wheel sticking out. Does a - offset make the tires stick out more? Also what size of a tire are people running with a similar set up? If anyone has a red truck with black rims on it I would love to see them to get some ideas.
Old 07-24-2015, 08:04 AM

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts

Yes, 0 offset means the hub is centered on the rim. - offsets make the tire stick out farther. Look at these trucks to get an idea. Keep in mind the higher negative offsets may require trimming. Your level is higher than most so maybe that won't be a problem. Just click on ones you like. You can do your own searches to find different offsets, wheels etc. with advanced search. https://www.customwheeloffset.com/wh...lade+MT&page=1

Last edited by bign1497; 07-24-2015 at 08:14 AM.
Old 07-24-2015, 08:31 AM

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts

Not too many red ones in there, but to me almost any black wheel looks good with red. And in my opinion a truck with M/T's and wider stance looks good. Go with what you like. I thought this red one looked good. https://www.customwheeloffset.com/wh...it-custom-rims

Quick Reply: New wheel and tires