Topic Sponsor
Wheels & Tires Let's talk Wheels & Tires here!

Method NV need hubcentric rings?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2015, 04:17 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Method NV need hubcentric rings?

I have 17 inch method NV's and don't have hubcentric rings for them. I am putting them on a 2013 f150 4x4 scab, do i need the rings? I have been told no and yes, but from my past experience is center the wheel best you can using the lugs and call it good; if you have no rings and center it up you should be fine. If i do need rings then who is using rings with their NV's and where did you order them from? Thnaks
Old 03-27-2015, 10:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by camo_crawler
I have 17 inch method NV's and don't have hubcentric rings for them. I am putting them on a 2013 f150 4x4 scab, do i need the rings? I have been told no and yes, but from my past experience is center the wheel best you can using the lugs and call it good; if you have no rings and center it up you should be fine. If i do need rings then who is using rings with their NV's and where did you order them from? Thnaks
Didnt put any on my F1.
Ordered Method "the standard" wheels for my truck in 20x9. Just popped them on seems fine to me.
Old 03-28-2015, 01:09 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the reply. I guess I will just put them on and hope for the best. Center them the best I can as I always do with all my cars. All this hubcentric and tpms sensors, damn what happened to the days when moding cars was easy.
Old 03-28-2015, 02:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by camo_crawler
Thanks for the reply. I guess I will just put them on and hope for the best. Center them the best I can as I always do with all my cars. All this hubcentric and tpms sensors, damn what happened to the days when moding cars was easy.
Yeah i hear ya. Ive never heard anything about the hub centric spacers. Thats why i never thought about putting them on. But these places want $20 a tire just to transfer the old tpms sensors into the new wheels.

Quick Reply: Method NV need hubcentric rings?