Topic Sponsor
Wheels & Tires Let's talk Wheels & Tires here!

Hankook RF10 ATM - Reviews

Old 05-06-2010, 06:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Look like good tires. Too bad they don't come in a Load Range C.

They also cost a mint up here in Canada. People might be buying them for the good price in the USA but here they cost more than the average AT tire - around $330 each in LRE.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:24 PM
Wyoming F-150 Owner

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

They are garbage. The only Hankook tire I've seen perform anywhere worth a darn is the DynaPro MT.
Old 05-07-2010, 01:38 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by AzNative
They are garbage. The only Hankook tire I've seen perform anywhere worth a darn is the DynaPro MT.
I beg to disagree. I've had the Hankook RH06's on my 06 Lariat for a few months now, including a just completed round trip from LA to IA and I love them. A great highway tire.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:42 AM
Wyoming F-150 Owner

They may have stepped up their game, but it is still not up to par with a lot of the major players in the All Terrain market, nor is it even up to the level of the Dunlop Radial Rover A/T.

What I find interesting is a lot of the reviews with people that have less than 5,000 miles on the tire at the time of review recommending the tires. Really, how can you recommend a tire after putting 50, 100, 250, 500 miles on them?

I guess what I am saying is that when you have to look people in the face across the desk from you, and they rely on driving 30 plus miles on a gravel road to get in and out of their ranch, and want a tire, you aren't gonna steer them into garbage, like these tires. When Hankook really decides to not just step up their game, but set the standard, then I'll consider them.
Old 05-07-2010, 02:21 PM
Wyoming F-150 Owner

I'm sorry if you don't feel that I'm being constructive. Please don't take it that way. I sell tires for a living. But you asked for opinions, and I'm giving mine. I don't have the faith in that tire to do the job that is required here in the area I sell them to do what my customers need. Namely Ag/Ranch/Oilfield/Railroad. I'm sure if any of my customers had a truck to run around the suburbs, of which the closest one is Denver, that tire may be a viable option for an asphalt pounder. But it's not proven rugged or tough enough for severe applications.
Old 05-07-2010, 04:58 PM
Rok

Received 142 Likes on 98 Posts

Um sry but reread what he said. They appreciate your constructive reviews. Last i check the key word is appreciate. Why would you think he feels your not being constructive. They sell the tire not make it. They are just asking for feedback in which you gave. They also asked for feedback from you on future tire posts. Last i checked they did nothing in a critical sense at all. Maybe he is being a smartbutt but i doubt it.
Old 05-07-2010, 05:53 PM
Wyoming F-150 Owner

Rok, this is the interwebz. I've been doing forums since 2000. Last I checked it was just confirming and affirming the points of a conversation, particularly where two sides disagree. The problem is you can't hear peoples tones. I didn't take DT as being a smartass at all, and I hope they understand that I wasn't trying to be one either.

And trust me, I got plenty of feedback on tires. Tires and oil are what makes my world turn.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hankook RF10 ATM - Reviews