Topic Sponsor
Wheels & Tires Let's talk Wheels & Tires here!

Finally, I have brakes!

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2016, 10:37 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Finally, I have brakes!

Howdy, I have read here, with great interest about improving the brakes on our F150's. I bought my wife a 2009 STX a few months ago. Even though the brake pads had just been replaced by the dealer they just seemed anemic. Perusing this forum I see I am not alone. I read and searched this and other forums and found much more pride, interest, help and dare I say entertainment on this forum than on any other. I started asking questions and one of the folks that heeded my call was a vendor here. A gentleman by the name of Kevin. He is with r1 Concepts. He queried me about my driving and use of said vehicle and then made a couple of suggestions. I read some reviews, came back to this forum, read some more. PRICE CHECKED After making my decision I called Kevin and placed my order. Slotted only, Premier front and rear rotors with Hawk LST pads. Kevin made sure to explain shipping times and kept me up to date as to date shipped via tracking number and e-mails. He made sure I was very well informed.
Everything came on time, well packed with instructions (this is this and that is that). Every part fit as hoped, Quality was obvious. Expectations reached.
Old 11-29-2016, 07:24 AM
Mark

Received 2,416 Likes on 2,117 Posts

What about price and shipping ? What brand rotors were they ? Is Premier the brand and Hawk pads are great but I'm pretty sure they don't sell a LST pad.. I believe you mean LTS or HTS