Topic Sponsor
Wheels & Tires Let's talk Wheels & Tires here!

BFG KO2 Fit Question

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2016, 05:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BFG KO2 Fit Question

First of all, as my second post, thank you guys for the wealth of knowledge here. I look forward to how much I'll continue to learn.

Long story short, got in an accident that totaled my 09 Lariat SuperCrew a week before I deployed and will hopefully be purchasing a 10 Lariat SuperCrew within a few weeks of when I get home next month. I'm looking to put a set of KO2s on, 305/65/R18, but want to make sure that they will fit my truck. I will be installing Bilstein 5100s to bring the front up 2", will that be enough to give me sufficient clearance?

Additionally, and this could be a stupid question, the 2010 Lariat comes standard with 18" wheels correct? I've read that in the Ford brochures, but my 09 had 17s so I wanted to be sure.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Old 02-16-2016, 09:49 AM

Received 749 Likes on 622 Posts

Originally Posted by Patrick Menefee
First of all, as my second post, thank you guys for the wealth of knowledge here. I look forward to how much I'll continue to learn.

Long story short, got in an accident that totaled my 09 Lariat SuperCrew a week before I deployed and will hopefully be purchasing a 10 Lariat SuperCrew within a few weeks of when I get home next month. I'm looking to put a set of KO2s on, 305/65/R18, but want to make sure that they will fit my truck. I will be installing Bilstein 5100s to bring the front up 2", will that be enough to give me sufficient clearance?

Additionally, and this could be a stupid question, the 2010 Lariat comes standard with 18" wheels correct? I've read that in the Ford brochures, but my 09 had 17s so I wanted to be sure.

Thanks in advance for the help.
The Lariats came with 18's but did have a 20" wheel as an option. If you have a 4x4 with the Bilsteins set at 1.5 inches or higher you'll have no problems putting on the 305x65x18 BFG's...good choice. Look on the tires to make sure they are 18's on your truck. May read 275x65x18 which is usually a stock size on the Lariats.

Quick Reply: BFG KO2 Fit Question