Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Ford F150 Forums > Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation > Wheels & Tires
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?


Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-21-2014, 09:24 AM   #61
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 539
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tareed94 View Post
Tires look great! And from what I keep seeing most people only have about 5K miles on them but everyone says they're wearing great. May just play guinea pig. Do you know how they handle on the highway? That's primarily what mine will see other than summertime beach trips.
No I haven't heard anything about them on the highway.
MikeyDubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 03:47 PM   #62
Geaux Tigers!
 
geauxsouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 39
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tareed94 View Post
Tires look great! And from what I keep seeing most people only have about 5K miles on them but everyone says they're wearing great. May just play guinea pig. Do you know how they handle on the highway? That's primarily what mine will see other than summertime beach trips.
Sorry it took a while for me to post these, but I finally got the body lift, wheels, and tires installed. I effin love the setup and the tires look aggressive as hell. Obviously there is a little hum to the tires on slow roads and highway but not nearly as bad as the nitto trail graps. My roommate as the trail graps and his are noticeably louder inside the cab. The best fix is to turn the country radio station on though, duh. Next mods will be exhaust and then 6" susp in a couple months.
Attached Thumbnails
Atturo Trail Blade M/T-bodytiresandwheels.jpg   Atturo Trail Blade M/T-bodytiresandwheels2.jpg   Atturo Trail Blade M/T-bodytiresandwheels3.jpg  
geauxsouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 03:48 PM   #63
Geaux Tigers!
 
geauxsouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 39
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

those are 35x12.5x20, just to be clear
geauxsouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 08:18 PM   #64
Texas A&M Aggie
 
tareed94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Houston/College Station, TX
Posts: 1,636
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Thanked 79 Times in 65 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by geauxsouth View Post
Sorry it took a while for me to post these, but I finally got the body lift, wheels, and tires installed. I effin love the setup and the tires look aggressive as hell. Obviously there is a little hum to the tires on slow roads and highway but not nearly as bad as the nitto trail graps. My roommate as the trail graps and his are noticeably louder inside the cab. The best fix is to turn the country radio station on though, duh. Next mods will be exhaust and then 6" susp in a couple months.
Dang those look awesome! How are their highway manners? Seem to stay pretty straight? I don't mind a hum. I've got a sound and exhaust system that will drown that out. Haha
__________________
2007 F-150 FX4, Rancho Quicklifts and RS-9000XL's, Cherry Bomb Extreme SiSo and Y-pipe to dual tips, Pioneer AVH-8400BT, Rockford Fosgate 6"x8" R1682, Kenwood 1,000W KAC-7205 amp, 10" Pioneer TS-W254R, Atrend sub box, Bully step rails and bull bar, KC Daylighters, Tractor Supply toolbox, 35x12.5R20 Federal Couragia M/T, 1.5" hub-centric billet aluminum wheel spacers.
tareed94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 12:31 AM   #65
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 539
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by geauxsouth View Post
Sorry it took a while for me to post these, but I finally got the body lift, wheels, and tires installed. I effin love the setup and the tires look aggressive as hell. Obviously there is a little hum to the tires on slow roads and highway but not nearly as bad as the nitto trail graps. My roommate as the trail graps and his are noticeably louder inside the cab. The best fix is to turn the country radio station on though, duh. Next mods will be exhaust and then 6" susp in a couple months.
Looks great! Post up some more pics!
MikeyDubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 12:38 AM   #66
Geaux Tigers!
 
geauxsouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 39
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tareed94 View Post
Dang those look awesome! How are their highway manners? Seem to stay pretty straight? I don't mind a hum. I've got a sound and exhaust system that will drown that out. Haha
Thank you! Went and had her laser aligned, and straight as an arrow so far. Very, very pleased.
geauxsouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 12:39 AM   #67
Geaux Tigers!
 
geauxsouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 39
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyDubs View Post
Looks great! Post up some more pics!
Thank you! Will get some close-ups tomorrow if the weather is good.
geauxsouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 12:46 AM   #68
Texas A&M Aggie
 
tareed94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Houston/College Station, TX
Posts: 1,636
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Thanked 79 Times in 65 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by geauxsouth View Post
Thank you! Went and had her laser aligned, and straight as an arrow so far. Very, very pleased.
Have you gotten them off road at all yet?
__________________
2007 F-150 FX4, Rancho Quicklifts and RS-9000XL's, Cherry Bomb Extreme SiSo and Y-pipe to dual tips, Pioneer AVH-8400BT, Rockford Fosgate 6"x8" R1682, Kenwood 1,000W KAC-7205 amp, 10" Pioneer TS-W254R, Atrend sub box, Bully step rails and bull bar, KC Daylighters, Tractor Supply toolbox, 35x12.5R20 Federal Couragia M/T, 1.5" hub-centric billet aluminum wheel spacers.
tareed94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 10:52 AM   #69
Geaux Tigers!
 
geauxsouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 39
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tareed94 View Post
Have you gotten them off road at all yet?
Not yet, and I probably won't be able to until after the bar exam.. which is at the end of July :/
geauxsouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 09:10 PM   #70
Texas A&M Aggie
 
tareed94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Houston/College Station, TX
Posts: 1,636
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Thanked 79 Times in 65 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by geauxsouth View Post
Not yet, and I probably won't be able to until after the bar exam.. which is at the end of July :/
Ah. Yeah that's kinda important to pass
tareed94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 09:10 PM
 
 
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Join F150 Forum

 

The Mustang Source
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:27 PM.


Copyright 2006 - 20011 F150forum.com
This site is in no way affiliated with the Ford Motor Company.