Topic Sponsor
Wheels & Tires Let's talk Wheels & Tires here!

2015 F150 Help!

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2016, 06:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2015 F150 Help!

Hey, I recently bought a Maroon 2015 XLT F150, and I really want to do a lot of aftermarket work on it. I want to lift it, add some bigger tires, and black (maybe with chrome accents?) wheels. Basic aftermarket stuff, but I don't really know what specifically to get it to look how I want. If you could post pics of your trucks with this stuff and give specifics it'd be appreciated.

Also, if you have a 2015-16 maroon F150, I'd really like to see it, I hardly see any on the roads with aftermarket stuff, and I'm really curious how it's look. Thanks!
Old 07-05-2016, 06:30 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by AlexRodz
Hey, I recently bought a Maroon 2015 XLT F150, and I really want to do a lot of aftermarket work on it. I want to lift it, add some bigger tires, and black (maybe with chrome accents?) wheels. Basic aftermarket stuff, but I don't really know what specifically to get it to look how I want. If you could post pics of your trucks with this stuff and give specifics it'd be appreciated.

Also, if you have a 2015-16 maroon F150, I'd really like to see it, I hardly see any on the roads with aftermarket stuff, and I'm really curious how it's look. Thanks!
check out americanmuscle.com They have lots of mods for newer F-150s and they use they have the maroon one in their system so you can add stuff to it and see how it looks.

Quick Reply: 2015 F150 Help!