Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Wire Harness For Sony Nav to LCQ1

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2012, 05:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Wire Harness For Sony Nav to LCQ1

I have searched and cannot find if there is an aftermarket wire harness that Metra or someone else makes so that I can run from My Ford Sony Nav sys to my LCQ1. I have found the Metra BT-5520 but I am pretty sure that won't help. Any info would be great! TIA
WGFA
Old 04-23-2012, 12:16 PM
Amateur Hour

Default bump for help

bump
Old 04-23-2012, 12:26 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I too have been searching for an answer to this, and I pretty sure that this does not exist for the Sony premium system. Everything that I have read shows people splicing into the factory harness (middle plug on the sony amp) which goes out to all of the speakers (minus the sub). I am likely getting a used JLAudio Cleansweep and SSI for my system, so this is how I will likely do it. It's in another thread where all the color codes for the factory speakers are listed.
Old 04-23-2012, 07:07 PM

Yea Steve your right. I called a few manufactures who make harnesses and no one had a clue about it. I don't understand why nobody hasn't come out with one yet considering it has been out awhile.... I would like to find a ford manual for the whole sony sys. I would like to get a part# for the plugs on the amp and make my own harness....

Quick Reply: Wire Harness For Sony Nav to LCQ1