Go Back   Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans > Ford F150 Forums > Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation > Stereo/Audio
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Where to Find Install Info for Subwoofer?

Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-25-2015, 10:02 AM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default Where to Find Install Info for Subwoofer?

Ok, so I just spent about a half hour searching for installation info for a Kicker Subwoofer/Amp for my 2014 FX4 SCab, and found no joy. Does anyone know where I can get this info? I'd like to get this thing in today! LOL TIA.
northflguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 11:04 AM   #2
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Bee Cave, TX
Posts: 88
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Take a look in this thread - LethalWeapon09 has a pictorial that I used.

http://www.f150forum.com/f38/kicker-...49022/index19/

Quote:
Originally Posted by northflguy View Post
Ok, so I just spent about a half hour searching for installation info for a Kicker Subwoofer/Amp for my 2014 FX4 SCab, and found no joy. Does anyone know where I can get this info? I'd like to get this thing in today! LOL TIA.
__________________
2013 FX4 Screw 5.0 Convenience/Luxury Packages - Bakflip F1 - Toyo ATII Extreme 295/60R20 -20x9 Fuel Hostage III (+20 offset) - BOSS Coilovers and Rear Shocks - Morimoto XB Fogs - 5 Star Tuned - Kicker Sub - Rigid D2 Driving Lights

Last edited by duxslayer; 04-25-2015 at 07:22 PM.
duxslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 12:28 PM   #3
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by duxslayer View Post
Take a look in this thread - LethalWeapon09 has a pictorial that I used.


May want to post a link as the search for that members name yielded nothing.
hawks05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 01:54 PM   #4
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 12
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

OK, so I was able to find some pretty good instructions online, here:

http://www.levittownfordsupercenter....3Z-18808-P.pdf

So anyway, I think that this is a little bit out of my reach....sssssooooo, I'm in Jacksonville, FL, does anyone have a recommendation for a good stereo installer? Yes, of course I've gone online and did some research for that too, but it looks like they're all bad! LOL

So I'm all ears. Thanks.
northflguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 07:25 PM   #5
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Bee Cave, TX
Posts: 88
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by northflguy View Post
OK, so I was able to find some pretty good instructions online, here:

http://www.levittownfordsupercenter....3Z-18808-P.pdf

So anyway, I think that this is a little bit out of my reach....sssssooooo, I'm in Jacksonville, FL, does anyone have a recommendation for a good stereo installer? Yes, of course I've gone online and did some research for that too, but it looks like they're all bad! LOL

So I'm all ears. Thanks.
It's really a pretty straightforward install, but by all means if you're not comfortable, don't do it. My guess is even a Best Buy could do this one, very similar to a Bazooka tube install which they do often.
__________________
2013 FX4 Screw 5.0 Convenience/Luxury Packages - Bakflip F1 - Toyo ATII Extreme 295/60R20 -20x9 Fuel Hostage III (+20 offset) - BOSS Coilovers and Rear Shocks - Morimoto XB Fogs - 5 Star Tuned - Kicker Sub - Rigid D2 Driving Lights
duxslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 07:25 PM
 
 
 
Reply


Tags
subwoofer installation

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Join F150 Forum

 

The Mustang Source

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:08 PM.


Copyright 2006 - 20011 F150forum.com
This site is in no way affiliated with the Ford Motor Company.