Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Upgraded speakers amp and sub.

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2014, 02:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Upgraded speakers amp and sub.

So I finally pulled the trigger and got new speakers in the doors an amp and a 10 in sub installed. Also dynamat was installed in the doors. The system sounds great cant wait to take it to the drive-in theater. This is what I had done:

Speakers X4 Alpine SPR-68, 1 10in Memphis Audio Shallow Mount sub with enclosure and a 5 channel Alpine MRX-V70 amp.
Old 05-21-2014, 02:19 PM
LONE STAR

Received 629 Likes on 432 Posts

Sounds good. Doing the audio upgrade really adds to the driving pleasure.
Old 05-25-2014, 05:45 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Subdriver
So I finally pulled the trigger and got new speakers in the doors an amp and a 10 in sub installed. Also dynamat was installed in the doors. The system sounds great cant wait to take it to the drive-in theater. This is what I had done:

Speakers X4 Alpine SPR-68, 1 10in Memphis Audio Shallow Mount sub with enclosure and a 5 channel Alpine MRX-V70 amp.
Any thoughts on the Dynamat so far? Has it reduced road noise? Did the shop install the Dynamat when doing your speaker install? Thanks for the info, doing some research.
Old 05-26-2014, 09:39 AM

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

And the pictures are where?
Originally Posted by Subdriver

Old 05-27-2014, 05:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

System is really nice sounding now. The dynamat was done with the speakers and really reduced the road noise. Sorry no pics.

Quick Reply: Upgraded speakers amp and sub.