Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

sub questions

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2009, 02:42 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default sub questions

I've been looking for some subs and I've had good luck with kicker. You guys know anything about these and if these are any good??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Old 08-16-2009, 03:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i really love JL when it comes to sub. the quality of the bass if great. kicker is great aswell but i prefer and think JL sound better
Old 08-16-2009, 04:58 PM
Car Audio Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

the link you posted does not work, but look into dc sound lab www.dcsoundlab.com simply the best subwoofer on the market today, fully customizable from a-z and priced extremely fair, sound quality is amazing, loudness outstanding, built solid!!
Old 08-17-2009, 05:54 AM

i checked out the site for those DC's .... couldnt find any prices ... but the kickers i was asking about were as described on ebay as:
NEW Kicker Comp 10", 2007 Model 07C104, 4 Ohm, NIB, C10, don't really know alot about subs but I plan on puttin em under the back seat in the Screw. Also what would be a good recomendation on an amp??
Old 08-17-2009, 10:28 AM
Car Audio Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

there is no prices on the site, email rusty@dcsoundlab.com tell him logan/loganberry sent you and he will get you hooked up on a sub, it will put the comp's to shame
Old 08-19-2009, 07:52 AM

Hey guys I hate to be a pain but it's been a while since i've been in the market for a system so I'm kindof behind the times. I found this double din dvd player on ebay, would like to get some input. It seems really cheap to me, so is it a real cheap (aka crappy) brand or have the prices of these things really went down this much?? Thanx in advance for any help.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
I don't think clickin the link will work, but I think you would be able to copy and paste it into the address bar.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:59 PM

You like picking out stuff on Ebay that gets removed a lot. If the price is too good to be true it usually means its either stolen or the seller is a scammer and there trying to rip you off.
Look at the sellers feedback percentage and how long they have been on Ebay. If they have less than 50 feedbacks, been on Ebay less than 6 months, or have a feedback of less than 99% be very cautious. Only pay with Paypal and only use a credit card with Paypal. That way if there is a problem you can fall back on Paypal and if Paypal doesn't come through for you you can always dispute the charge on your credit card.
Ebay can be a great market place for a great deal but it also have the nick name " the den of thieves" so be care full when you see a seller who has there items removed by Ebay. They removed it for a reason.

Last edited by joefox; 08-19-2009 at 10:20 PM.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:17 AM

Ya for the most part I like finding stuff on ebay because on most things you're not going to find a better price than what you do on there. And I've never had a bad encounter on there either, I guess when I do it'll be different. The guy that was selling this has great feedback, in the thousands if i remember correctly and over 99% positive so I know he's a good seller. But the price wasnt so good that'd I would think stolen it was still a Buy It Now for like $230. Just didn't know if this was a cheap brand.
Old 08-23-2009, 02:25 AM

well i for one think JL's are over priced and not that great, for the same price you can get a custom made subwoofer made by digital design, these are the best you can buy, in my opinon. for the same price as JL's, one 8" DD will blow a 13" JL out the water, trust me. these things are crazy, lol. but what type of truck you got, they make some pretty nice boxes that will fit right under the back seats, but you will have to get slimer model subwoofer and wont be as powerful as other subwoofer but will look nicer than a huge box in the back seat. this is what im going to do when i get my truck. for the slimmer model sub i would go with mtx, check them out, not very powerful but will give a nice clean sound, ive heard them and love them and plan to purchase them

http://www.mtx.com/caraudio/products...IndexTThin.cfm

http://cgi.ebay.com/MTX-TT6512-02-IN...d=p3286.c0.m14
Old 08-24-2009, 07:47 PM
OBI

I have 2 of them (8" MTX's) in my 05 supercrew and they sound excellent with the proper amount of bump that you would want. The added bonus is that they fit under your rear seats for the complete stealth look

Quick Reply: sub questions