Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Sub Choice & Placement for 09-10 SCREW?

Old 03-13-2010, 12:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sub Choice & Placement for 09-10 SCREW?

Hey guys, I haven't found a very high quality audio shop in my area yet, but when I do I would like to have a custom box made for my 2010 SCREW that minimizes loss of rear cargo area. The JL Stealthbox design is the best premade I have seen, but I want a single sub that sits under the passenger side rear seat instead of the driver side. I realize that severly limits the airspace available for a sealed box and hence the type of sub that can go there. Any installers out there recommend a particular sub that would fit in a box that small? Thanks.
Old 03-20-2010, 04:08 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by benraphael510
Hey guys, I haven't found a very high quality audio shop in my area yet, but when I do I would like to have a custom box made for my 2010 SCREW that minimizes loss of rear cargo area. The JL Stealthbox design is the best premade I have seen, but I want a single sub that sits under the passenger side rear seat instead of the driver side. I realize that severly limits the airspace available for a sealed box and hence the type of sub that can go there. Any installers out there recommend a particular sub that would fit in a box that small? Thanks.
Don't know on the single sub....I'm going with 2 JL 8w3v3s in a sealed box under the seat.
Old 03-20-2010, 02:50 PM
New F-150 Owner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.supercrewsound.com/commer...d=375&catId=58

That is the kind of box you are looking at. It only takes up half of the underneath of the seat, and it shows all the measurements of what type of sub can fit, so just go from there and look for a sub that fits them. Personally, im going with a DC Sound Labs Level 2 10" which has a depth of 5.5", that box i linked to only allows for 5 1/4", but im going to build my own box very similar to that one,w ith my extra 1/4" of space to fit it.
Old 03-21-2010, 12:38 AM
Car Audio Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

the dc level 2 is the best sub that will fit under the back seats, i know music moose makes a box that fits under the back seats with no mods for 04-08 and will fit the level 2 fine, not sure about 09-10
Old 03-30-2010, 02:38 PM
FORD RACING

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I need a sub box for a 2010 screw?pics anyone?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Sub Choice & Placement for 09-10 SCREW?