Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

sub box questions

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 09:12 PM

Received 22 Likes on 22 Posts
Default sub box questions

Well I built a sub box for my truck awhile back. Had some questions bout tuning the box... still learning but I feel the sub should be much louder. I have pics in my photo album im on my phone now so I don't have a pic handy.

Currently running Orion HCCA 12 inch dont have the specs handy
And and audiobahn class D don't have the model number but its long chrome with flames.

Let me know what you think I can post more info later
Old 12-21-2011, 07:01 AM
SteelDragon12988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Triton-SAS
Well I built a sub box for my truck awhile back. Had some questions bout tuning the box... still learning but I feel the sub should be much louder. I have pics in my photo album im on my phone now so I don't have a pic handy.

Currently running Orion HCCA 12 inch dont have the specs handy
And and audiobahn class D don't have the model number but its long chrome with flames.

Let me know what you think I can post more info later
If you're talking about a ported box that is tuned to a specific frequency...that should have been determined before building. Vents/ports are specific dimensions to acquire the desired frequency. If you do a search online, there are numerous port calculators, etc. So you would have to build a new box
Old 12-21-2011, 11:11 PM

No biggy just something else to keep me occupied just sucks that my box is 1.5 inch thick but still could be easily modified learn something new everyday
Old 12-21-2011, 11:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've got an '03 super crew, I'm trying figure out how to get a box under my back seat the problem I'm running into is the seats laying down in the back so there's extra hinges and brackets
Old 12-22-2011, 08:29 PM

Ya that's why I decided to go this route and have a 40 sub 40 instead of a 60 40 bench no way my sub would fit underneath the seat

Quick Reply: sub box questions