Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Scab sub setup d-_-b

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2012, 08:23 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Scab sub setup d-_-b

Anyone know of a site that sells an enclosure for an 09 scab for 2 10's? I'm thinking of getting 2 10w1's of Jl or p3's for Rockford if anyone has any input on those subs or any suggestions.
For music I listen to a lot of hip hop and dubstep/trance.

I went to a local place and the guy wanted to use a lightning audio amp 1000mdmini and I can't find anything about this brand, so if anyone has any good I put on that too?

Thanks! Oh and my budget is 800 and down for including install as I will not be doing it myself :!
Old 05-31-2012, 09:28 AM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by KainDrag420
Anyone know of a site that sells an enclosure for an 09 scab for 2 10's? I'm thinking of getting 2 10w1's of Jl or p3's for Rockford if anyone has any input on those subs or any suggestions.
For music I listen to a lot of hip hop and dubstep/trance.

I went to a local place and the guy wanted to use a lightning audio amp 1000mdmini and I can't find anything about this brand, so if anyone has any good I put on that too?

Thanks! Oh and my budget is 800 and down for including install as I will not be doing it myself :!
I purchased my down firing dual 10" sub box from this place on my 2006 x cab F150. Definitely rocks.. (I'm using Polk Audio MM series subs)..
http://subthump.com/Ford-Sub-Boxes/F...ure-clone.html

Quick Reply: Scab sub setup d-_-b