Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Post pictures of your Sound System!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 06:06 PM

Received 51 Likes on 42 Posts

Default Post pictures of your Sound System!

As some of you already know I have a 2011 FX4 Screw, 6.5' bed EB on order. I finally got my vin and long story short the dealer made a mistake on the order. He forgot to add the Sony System to the order. (NOT A BIG DEAL). Aftermarket systems sound better anyway. If you could post pictures of your system that would be great. I am trying to figure out a way to keep my SYNC and steering wheel controls. I would also like to figure out a way to run a sub under the back seat where the stock Sony system sub would be. I have a Labrador Retriever that will be laying on the other side of the floor in the back on our long trips from WV to eastern NC. Thanks in advance and don't forget post those pics!

Last edited by Mudweiser; 03-24-2011 at 06:09 PM.
Old 03-24-2011, 10:21 PM

Received 51 Likes on 42 Posts

So I take it that no one has pictures of their speaker or sub setup?
Old 03-24-2011, 10:59 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I've got the Sony system in my '09. To me it sounds just as good and in a lot of cases better than a lot of the custom systems I've heard. Also, I've yet to see an aftermarket system look as good or integrates as well as the stock in my truck.

For a sub, I've heard some people recommend getting a riser for the rear seats. It gives you a little more room under for a sub. I'd take out the stock sub and take it to an audio company, tell them how much more clearance you have with the riser and have them make a custom box.

Quick Reply: Post pictures of your Sound System!