Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Pioneer aviv 7000nex install problem

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2015, 09:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pioneer aviv 7000nex install problem

Hello, just installed my pioneer double din, everything works great, only problem is above the stereo where the temp and direction are shown, the time is different from my HU, that top panel will show what's playing on my HU, but time is 4 hours off, can't figure it out, any suggestions? Check out my picture, the top display above the HU that shows the time on the right.
Old 05-05-2015, 06:52 AM
F150 Forum

Received 147 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by merlin9178
Hello, just installed my pioneer double din, everything works great, only problem is above the stereo where the temp and direction are shown, the time is different from my HU, that top panel will show what's playing on my HU, but time is 4 hours off, can't figure it out, any suggestions? Check out my picture, the top display above the HU that shows the time on the right.

This is an issue with the time data that the pioneer radio is sending to the MRR. There is nothing you can do to correct it. The radio tells us what time it is and we put it on the screen. Pioneer has a software update in the works to correct this issue. We hope it will be released soon. Stay tuned and watch the update page on the Pioneer website.

Quick Reply: Pioneer aviv 7000nex install problem