Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Overhead DVD player + sunroof?

Old 07-31-2012, 12:40 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Overhead DVD player + sunroof?

Has anybody hung a DVD player from the ceiling of their truck, along with having a sunroof? I know the ceiling isn't too strong since its hollow because of the sunroof... Just wondering if this has been/ can be done. Rather than by 2 headrest screens... If you have done this can you post a pic? Thanks guys
Old 07-31-2012, 08:48 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

i would just get the headrest monitors way easier install than headliner screen n if you miss wit a screw could go threw your roof
Old 07-31-2012, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by nyterydrtuckn26ss
i would just get the headrest monitors way easier install than headliner screen n if you miss wit a screw could go threw your roof
Exactly what I was thinoing
Old 07-31-2012, 01:21 PM

there lots of companys making headrest tv's that have all kinds of options. most headrest have two inputs per headrest. so means u could have xbox, dvd played on separte head rest. i run http://vizualogic.com/ in my truck love them.. they are complete headrest so u can keep factory without cuttin
Old 07-31-2012, 02:25 PM

there lots of companys making headrest tv's that have all kinds of options. most headrest have two inputs per headrest. so means u could have xbox, dvd played on separte head rest. i run http://vizualogic.com/ in my truck love them.. they are complete headrest so u can keep factory without cuttin
I don't have any game systems, but I would like to run my Kenwood flip out to the monitors for road trips, since I take my truck everywhere with the fiancé and roomates
Old 07-31-2012, 02:39 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

$1,700 for two screens...holy crap batman! That's a lot of coin to drop on some screens.
Old 07-31-2012, 02:47 PM

yeah but thats not screens u get new headrest with screens already in there. there cheaper ones out there i havent used any of them tho . yeah my headrest are ran off my alpine headunit. before i had my tv ran to them and my computer ran to them as well
Old 07-31-2012, 03:14 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

When the time comes...I'll probably just use an Ipad or hallow out the head rests install a screen and run some wire. I see the need for two independent screens and Vizualogic screens provides for a pretty easy install.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Overhead DVD player + sunroof?