Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

ok Re audio guys

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2010, 03:55 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default ok Re audio guys

I am trying to plan out my system right now. I am pretty sure that I am going with the pioneer x920bt for my head unit. I will be replacing the door speakers as well. I am comfortable picking these out though. I am going with the fox box. I have read on here that many like RE subs/amps. which of the two setups would you go with.

Setup 1

RE Audio XT-1600.2V3 would go with the RE Audio XT-2000DEV3 but i cant find it in stock
(2) RE Audio SEX10D2's ( I am not sure these will fit though)

setup 2

Alpine MRP-M1000
(2)Alpine SWR-1023D

Currently setup two is what I am going with because I know it will fit, and I am comfortable with the brand.

I do not know much about subs/amps. any suggestions to match up with the fox box that cost under 600 for two subs and an amp are welcome.

Please help so I don't waste my money!!!!
Old 11-07-2010, 08:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

call joefox up and ask! whenever you buy the re audio's and have them hooked up let me know what you think of them! plus look up audioque 1200d, that amp is 1 ohm stable and will do 1200 watts, perfect for those subs which are 600rms i believe. Thats the setup that I am probably going to do. the re audio sex 12ds or kicker cvx....
Old 11-08-2010, 12:37 AM
Audio Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dont know if you can get your hands on them but I have two Tremor 12's from earthquake i will always say best bang for your buck. And alpine amps are amazing so if you want one of those get it.
Old 11-14-2010, 06:28 PM
Converted

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Memphis Blue
I am trying to plan out my system right now. I am pretty sure that I am going with the pioneer x920bt for my head unit. I will be replacing the door speakers as well. I am comfortable picking these out though. I am going with the fox box. I have read on here that many like RE subs/amps. which of the two setups would you go with.

Setup 1

RE Audio XT-1600.2V3 would go with the RE Audio XT-2000DEV3 but i cant find it in stock
(2) RE Audio SEX10D2's ( I am not sure these will fit though)

setup 2

Alpine MRP-M1000
(2)Alpine SWR-1023D

Currently setup two is what I am going with because I know it will fit, and I am comfortable with the brand.

I do not know much about subs/amps. any suggestions to match up with the fox box that cost under 600 for two subs and an amp are welcome.

Please help so I don't waste my money!!!!
Try these guys appears to be in stock and looks like a good price
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...-1600.2V3.html

Quick Reply: ok Re audio guys