Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

OEM Nav Trim

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 10:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OEM Nav Trim

I just purchased a 2010 FX4 Screw with the basic 6 disc player and speakers since I want to upgrade everything myself. Would like to put in a nice nav system but I do not like the plain flat black that the dash kits from Metra or Scocshe come in. The current dash kit in the truck is that nice glossy black with the digital looking styling. Is it possible to order the OEM nav trim kit from Ford for a reasonable price? Does anyone know where to get a more "stylish" trim kit that would match better with the rest of the OEM trim? I guess I am also assuming that the trim kits for the regular 6 disc changer and the one for the factory nav system are interchangeable (i.e. the rest of the dash buttons are in the same locations and only the audio controls change).

My first post, sorry if it is a bit confusing!
Old 12-07-2009, 03:04 AM
blue blood

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

the factory trim wont work .it looks like it will but the opening is out .i have upgraded these radios with factory nav.and had to use aftermarket dash trim.the factory nav is 2 parts flat screen and a cd unit and the upgrade is only 1 unit same as the f 350.but looks the same.there is a place that can woodgrain them but i got no info on them.

Quick Reply: OEM Nav Trim