Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Need Help with small sytem set up

Old 10-04-2013, 08:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help with small sytem set up

I just bought a 95 f150 reg cab. It doesn't have a radio and may not even have door speakers. Just left over wires Behind the seat where someone may have had an amp and sub or something. I really don't know anything about audio. So starting fresh what do I need to get for the best sound quality for around +- $200? I know that's not much but I don't need to rattle any windows and can't afford much.
Old 10-04-2013, 11:20 AM

Received 484 Likes on 437 Posts

Originally Posted by bbd25
I just bought a 95 f150 reg cab. It doesn't have a radio and may not even have door speakers. Just left over wires Behind the seat where someone may have had an amp and sub or something. I really don't know anything about audio. So starting fresh what do I need to get for the best sound quality for around +- $200? I know that's not much but I don't need to rattle any windows and can't afford much.
You really only need 2 speakers. I would go to Walmart and get a radio and 2 speakers. Look at Crutchfield for what size fit your truck
The following users liked this post:
bbd25 (10-04-2013)
Old 10-04-2013, 09:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thx I was thinking Walmart but wanted to check to see if there was a better option. Hard to beat wally world

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Need Help with small sytem set up