Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Need help with Alpine HU

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2015, 07:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with Alpine HU

so i just puchased an Alpine INE-W940 and having some (hopefully simple) problems and any type of feedback would be great

first, i was given a pac swi jack for the steering wheel controls, but i can't seem to get it programmed to work

second, the display settings screen dimmer and key illumination won't stay to my setting once i exit the settings menu

and not as important but it does have the bluetooth pandora option but i can't seem to get it work off my phone

again, thank any feedback is appreciated this is very annoying and want to get it resolved
Old 01-22-2015, 11:53 AM

Received 484 Likes on 437 Posts

Originally Posted by volkalai
so i just puchased an Alpine INE-W940 and having some (hopefully simple) problems and any type of feedback would be great

first, i was given a pac swi jack for the steering wheel controls, but i can't seem to get it programmed to work

second, the display settings screen dimmer and key illumination won't stay to my setting once i exit the settings menu

and not as important but it does have the bluetooth pandora option but i can't seem to get it work off my phone

again, thank any feedback is appreciated this is very annoying and want to get it resolved
I can't help you with anything but the PAC SWC. I used the PAC once and really prefer the Axxess brand. It almost programs itself.
Old 01-23-2015, 08:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea I think i'm gonna go with the Axxess, i've been reading alot reviews and the Axxess seems to be the way to go..thanks

Quick Reply: Need help with Alpine HU