Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Might be switching to AVIC-F90BT

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 12:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Might be switching to AVIC-F90BT

I have been thinking of getting a pioneer AVIC-F90BT to replace my AVIC-D3. Just wondering if anybody has one.

I am thinking of making the switch because my Ipod cannot play videos on the D3 but will be able to on the F90BT.

Any thoughts?

AVIC-F90BT
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PU...ash/AVIC-F90BT

AVIC-D3
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PU...n-Dash/AVIC-D3
Old 03-24-2009, 12:08 AM
Car Audio Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

the warrenty on premier units is so ****ty!! i would try to stay away from it if possible
Old 03-24-2009, 07:13 AM

When we sold these at Circuit City the very few that we actually sold had problems. I can remember only selling like 2 of these the whole time they were out and my buddy told me that he actually tried to steer people away from them. They look nice and all but they are really slow. It is a nice idea but I think you should stick with the D3 unless you just have to upgrade.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by massbrandon
When we sold these at Circuit City the very few that we actually sold had problems. I can remember only selling like 2 of these the whole time they were out and my buddy told me that he actually tried to steer people away from them. They look nice and all but they are really slow. It is a nice idea but I think you should stick with the D3 unless you just have to upgrade.
I read a lot of reviews that either said it was a great unit or that they had problems with it. Thats why i asked here. I don't care too much about it being slow to boot up cuz my D3 takes a little while boot up now anyways.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:22 AM
Car Audio FANATIC

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

if playing your ipod videos is worth the money then do ahead. there's gonna be mixed reviews about every radio ever made, just like there's three sides to every story. it's hard to judge off reviews cuz they might have gotten the one bad apple... or done something wrong themselves.

Quick Reply: Might be switching to AVIC-F90BT