Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Looking for headrest or other DVD ideas.

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2013, 02:25 PM

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Default Looking for headrest or other DVD ideas.

I have an 05 Screw and planning on taking it for trips on the up coming holidays. To keep the kiddos entertained, I thought about adding DVD player to the headrests. The wife wants to buy this, but not sure on the quality. I have an overhead "rail" system but Ford wants way too much for the DVD player plus from what I have read, my truck is Not prewired. So I am looking for recommendations and ideas for some kind of entertainment. Feel free to post pics as well!!
Dave

http://www.onfair.com/9-Inch-Digital...VD-Headrest-H/
Old 11-30-2013, 06:11 PM

Received 484 Likes on 437 Posts

Originally Posted by jetchaser
I have an 05 Screw and planning on taking it for trips on the up coming holidays. To keep the kiddos entertained, I thought about adding DVD player to the headrests. The wife wants to buy this, but not sure on the quality. I have an overhead "rail" system but Ford wants way too much for the DVD player plus from what I have read, my truck is Not prewired. So I am looking for recommendations and ideas for some kind of entertainment. Feel free to post pics as well!!
Dave

Look pretty decent to me.
Old 11-30-2013, 11:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dave

how about this headrest?
Old 12-01-2013, 07:46 AM

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Oh yeah, that head rest is just what I'm looking for!!
Old 12-01-2013, 09:34 AM

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

When I searched for my 07 a month ago I had it narrowed down to concept, rockville, or Pyle brand for how inexpensive they were. The concept chameleon being most versatile since it comes with tan, black, & gray covers. With that I thought about using 1 in my truck (black interior) 1 in car (tan interior). The Pyle had worst reviews so I took it out of my search. I ended up not buying any DVD system cause I decided on different gift for my son. There was member selling 1 black headreast that I would have suggested but I see he sold it recently. GL with your decision. Hope I helped.
Old 12-01-2013, 07:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh yeah, that head rest is just what I'm looking for!!
so you can check it here

Quick Reply: Looking for headrest or other DVD ideas.