Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Looking for a great 5" x 7" for your doors, These sound awesome

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 09:53 PM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Looking for a great 5" x 7" for your doors, These sound awesome

Recently upgraded my factory door speakers in my 08 Lariat and am super pleased with my recent purchase. I was going to put in my JL component system that I already had from a previous vehicle but after listening to these Helix speakers I was blown away. The stereo place by my house has a very small sound room to replicate a car. We tried all the speakers in his board including my exact JL's, alpine type S, Infinity's and non could outshine the Helix Espirits. They are made from a German company that supposedly made MB Quartz stuff. They are exceptional speakers that add so much depth and overall quality. They are a very "warm" sounding speaker. I dynamated the doors and love the addition of these speakers. With my amplifier they do not distort what so ever no matter ho high the volume. I can turn them up and they can handle everything that I could throw at it. They deserved some sort of publicity.

http://www.helixhifi.com/products/pr...item_id=142191
Old 05-20-2013, 04:24 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I was under the impression German Maestro was the replacement company for MB. Helix may be associated with Rockford.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:21 PM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

I believe Rockford is the US distributor but they are manufactured in Germany...

Quick Reply: Looking for a great 5" x 7" for your doors, These sound awesome