Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Loganberry: Message

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 02:00 PM
"Lifted"

Received 223 Likes on 200 Posts

Default Loganberry: Message

I contacted loganberry a day or two ago to ask for info on DC Soundlab since he is a rep. He hasn't been around due to an injury and he asked if I could post some information on the site for you guys. He is still a rep/sales for DC Soundlab and will help you get the best "Bang" for your money...

They are re working all there subs to the m2 series, i mean every level sub will be upgraded and be called for instance a lvl 4 m2. Doing that upgrade makes the sub so much better the sub bellow it being m2 makes it as strong as the stock one above it before. So if you were to order a lvl 3 m2 you would be getting a sub that is as good and strong as a lvl 4 if that makes sense. Not to mention dc audio is the loudest musical subwoofer in the world and they have the best customer service hands down. I'm being completely impartial and giving you a honest opinion based on my own experiences despite the fact I'm sponsored by dc and run their products and am also a sales rep. If your going to make a purchase that's expensive and going to be subwoofer you put hundreds of dollars into, make sure you go with the company that will back you up with top notch customer service and the best subs on the market and that's dc. They currently are making the transition to the m2 line and should be done mid January and like I said I am a sales rep. I will also give you a excellent price as I get special pricing and pass that along to those who I feel are going to rep the brand well and be unbiased after reading this and I believe you will. So if I was in your shoes putting aside the fact I run dc, I would go with them based on the great pricing I can provide you and their excellent customer service where as when I have dealt with re it was nothing but trouble.

Logan,
brotheriesh@gmail.com

Quick Reply: Loganberry: Message