Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

LMI welding seat lift kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 10:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LMI welding seat lift kit

I was just wondering if anyone else has gotten a seat lift kit from LMI welding before... I just ordered a 4 inch seat lift from them today and was wondering if you guys have had any problems with them. Over the past 6 months ive been overhauling my system. I first started by replacing my MTX thunder 5500 10" sub with an Alpine type R 10. I just replaced my old crap kenwood speakers I had in my front door with some Pioneer Premier speakers with built in crossovers... My newest edition now I replaced my pioneer gm-5000t amp that was running 380 watts RMS @ 4 ohms and upgraded my old 8 gauge wiring to a 4 gauge stinger wiring setup with my new Kenwood KAC-9103D amp running 500 watts RMS @ 4 ohms ( I highly recommend this amp for the price, it gives some nice power). Now that I have saved up enough money, Im getting my tiny box upgraded. Here is where it gets interesting, there is a place here in Marietta called Meggamaxx where this guy makes these boxes called wavebox's. It is essentially a transmission line sub box and what he does is takes all of the spec's of your sub and plugs it into a computer program where he calculates the deminsions for your box. Inside the box it looks like a maze, and what that maze does is absolutely astounding. He gave me a demonstration of one 12 that he had in this enclosure and it was incredible. I am going to keep you guys posted on it, i'll put up some pics when its all done....heres the link to the meggamaxx website if you guys want to check it out http://www.meggamaxx.com/product/4/979

Quick Reply: LMI welding seat lift kit