Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Just ordered my Stereo

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 01:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just ordered my Stereo

I was going to go all out but figured I was getting a little to old for some brother thump. So I decided to just get 2 JLaudio 10 w1v2 with my JL 6450 amp. 5x7 all the way around with 3 1/2 inside the front doors. Also getting the Clarion Max685bt head unit it a awesome multimedia double din head unit with DVD and Blue tooth connection also getting the Ipod adapter with it. Going to add some head rest monitors later on. Going to have installed next week when it comes.
Old 11-20-2008, 01:53 PM
I NOM NOM NOM Threads...

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Sweet, post some pics up! I used to do massive stereo systems in all my cars but eh, it's always fun for a while then got old. Now I'm usually happy with stock long as speakers aren't blown....
HATE popping speakers, don't understand why so many people just still use them once it blows.....
Old 11-20-2008, 02:27 PM
FULL BLOODED AMERICAN!!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds awesome man!!!

And x2 Sogwap. I had a FULL system in my Malibu but now I'm pretty happy with the stock stuff. When the speakers in teh F150 go bad I'll go aftermarket but hopefully that will be way later.

If you have any questions on the install send me a PM and I'll help ya' out!!
Old 11-20-2008, 07:13 PM
Inaugural TOTM

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Sogwap55
Sweet, post some pics up! I used to do massive stereo systems in all my cars but eh, it's always fun for a while then got old. Now I'm usually happy with stock long as speakers aren't blown....
HATE popping speakers, don't understand why so many people just still use them once it blows.....
I'm exactly the same way. Used to have to have all the top notch stuff in my vehicles. The only thing I did wiht my truck though was switch out the head unit, pretty happy with the stock speakers for now.

Can't wait to seem some pics of the new setup though JT.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:52 PM

I well post up some pics next week when he gets done. Talked to him a little while ago and Clarion doesn't have and isn't going to produce the max685bt anymore as they are getting ready to launch the 09's. So I am just going to have him put my clarion headunit out of my old f-250 until the 09's come out then I will get the double din multimedia unit. Would rather have the new ones coming out anyway. I am also like you guys on the stereo part. I used to load up my vehicles. Know I just like great sound when ever I crank up the Metallica or Guns and Roses
Old 11-20-2008, 08:40 PM

I would like to use JL, but the dealer here closed its doors with no warning. So I'm trying to find another dealer.

Quick Reply: Just ordered my Stereo