Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

"jump seat" delete, woofer enclosures!!

Old 06-02-2010, 01:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "jump seat" delete, woofer enclosures!!

so pokin around on the net, found another f150 owner that had deleted his center seat in front (super cab i believe) with colomn shift... he made a subwoofer box for center console, now by no means am i taking credit for the idea, but made one for my truck, still needs to be wrapped in lether the color of my interior,and cup holders need to be installed as well as a storage tray. but i love it!!! and sounds awesome!!

i will post pictures when im not at work,

but another reason for post, was to see if anyone would be interested in me making a center consol for them. very reasonablly priced, i have access to a 4door colomn shift and elec 4wd selector,super cab with colomn shift and manual 4wd selector, and a 4door with a center console shifter, (flow through dash i think its called), so i could fab up pretty much anything ya can imagine.. now im unsure how to figure the math/measurements to do proper ports on these odd shaped boxes, so sealed box only for now, but mine with just 2 10" precision power pcx104 subs sounds awesom!! and im sure there is more than ample air room to go to some more powerfull subs..

pics will be up asap!

if anyone is interested, shoot me a pm

thanks for readin'

-- Justin
Old 06-02-2010, 01:27 PM

You need to contact the site admin and get set up as a vendor if your going to advertise. This website is very reasonable compared to others but you do have to pay to play.
Old 06-02-2010, 05:27 PM

shoot! whoops! sorry didnt know..

more of a just showin what i did and if interested could do em for other members.

if need be take post down admin, sorry for mis understanding
Old 06-02-2010, 05:35 PM

There pretty lenient on this site. Its only if you post stuff day after day and advertise heavily do they jump on you.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:43 PM

cool, i mean not tryin to start a business here... some side work would be nice though.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:06 PM

I have been thinkin about this for awhile....was thinkin of maybe a W6 12" woofer ? I had a expo with 2 15" old skool q series subs and miss the slap in the head lol does anyone hear of this or is 2 10 better ? Please post pics I have wouldn't to see this design since I got my truck
Old 06-05-2010, 12:53 AM

I've been wondering why I cant find a sub enclosure for an 04-08 in the old jumpseat location thats perfect fit and specs. Foxbox, why don't you jump on this? I would imagine you could make one with dual 12's with no mounting depth issues, I'd buy one. Just saying
Old 06-05-2010, 08:54 AM

Some where's in my cnc files I have a box that I deigned that replaced the passenger side seat for a single square 15 ported. Its was a box for a Kicker dealer that was around 5 cubic feet. I also have a box that replaces the front center seat section for 2-10's that's downfire and ported with 4 cup holders. My old PC has a few hundred files from one off projects. I just have to find them. A lot of them I deleted after the job was done too.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:14 AM

Would 2 10s sound better than one 12 ? I like the idea of keeping the arm rest so downfiring subs would be a sweet set up !
Old 06-05-2010, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by joefox
Some where's in my cnc files I have a box that I deigned that replaced the passenger side seat for a single square 15 ported. Its was a box for a Kicker dealer that was around 5 cubic feet. I also have a box that replaces the front center seat section for 2-10's that's downfire and ported with 4 cup holders. My old PC has a few hundred files from one off projects. I just have to find them. A lot of them I deleted after the job was done too.
If you find the one thats for 2 10's with cupholders i would be very interested. Keep me posted!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: "jump seat" delete, woofer enclosures!!